“I am friends with
you, then you are
friends with me”.
“I can follow you
and you don’t have
to know me”.
• Gen X
• Gen Y
• Gen Z
• Build Awareness
• Build Brand
• Build Trust
• Call To Action
Cable Advertising & Social Media Marketing
• Start Small, Start In-House
• Get Everybody Involved - on a schedule.
• Keep It Real - No Hype
• Do a good-guy, community promotion.
• Social Media Marketing is anchored in
common sense and basic customer service
• Showcase your passion and expertise.
• Use Video to show different aspects of operations. Video
is a key ingredient.
• Reward fans and followers with deals and opportunities.
• Participate in the dialogue, see what people are saying
about you and respond!
• Keep customers in the loop about new products/services.
• Leverage the social graphs of others to promote you.
Social Media Marketing Ingredients