Be the first to like this
If you’re a B2B marketer or a marketer that sells to these highly coveted decision makers, you’ll want to join us for our upcoming webinar: How to Engage B2B Marketers Using Social Media.
During this webinar, we’ll reveal 5 critical insights you can apply right now to better reach and engage B2B marketers on social media. By incorporating these insights into your marketing playbook, you’ll answer questions like:
• Which social networks and platforms should you be active on?
• What topics should you build your content marketing strategy around?
• Which publications should you leverage for PR and online advertising?
• What are the top B2B vendors doing right, and how can you do it right too?
• How can you become more influential with B2B marketers?
These strategies reflect the findings of a recent report prepared by Leadtail in collaboration with DNN, which summarizes the activity of 500 B2B marketers on Twitter from June 1 to August 31, 2013
Check out these slides and discover how you can use social insights to better reach, engage, and influence B2B marketers.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.