• Company profile Nestle is world largest food
manufacturer with around 480 factories in 87
countries and a portfolio that range from baby food to
pet care, from chocolate to mineral water.
• With more than 3,000 cups consumed every second.
• Nescafe is by far the world's leading coffee brand, and
also the third most valuable beverage brand after
Coca-Cola and Pepsi
Marketing Mix (7 Ps)
• Marketing mix will explain the types of factors
that a company considers to bring a product
or service in the market.
• It will also clarify how an International
Marketing concept is being used to market the
• Nestle ’+ café = NESCAFÉ Brand easy to call, firmly,
and pop brand.
• 25-40 years.
• NESCAFÉ ‘s primary target market are coffee
• Specifically those whom are looking for a quick
solution to quality coffee.
• People that want to enjoy their coffee without
any hassle/ready in a jiffy, all in the comfort of
their own home.
• NESCAFÉ offers coffee that can be enjoyed
everywhere at your convenience.
sunrise 50 gm
50gms choco café
Nescafe mild is now also available in small sachet of 1 rupee
• Rural area by supplying low price packs.
• Coffee shops at a different places targeting
every segment of market
a) Low income group b) Middle income group
c) High income group
• Nescafe coffee corners, Nestle consumption
• vending machines - in offices, colleges ,
Departmental stores and places
• Promotion Advertising and sales promotion.
• Public relation activity
• Public relation at selling point
• NESCAFÉ mainly focuses on 3 social media tools to
reach out to their target market – Facebook, Twitter
• Nestle India has been recruiting lakhs of
people to join their company.
• They have been training their employees to
handle the queries of their customers and also
provide better customer service.
• Various campaigns are organized by their
employees for the purpose of the sales
promotion in different states of India.
• Nescafe has been creating a better evidence
connectivity by setting up the coffee corners
with their logo of Nescafe in vending
1. Strong Nestle brand name
2.Excellent advertising and visibility
3.Good product distribution and
4.Lots of flavours and varieties
1.Health conscious people avoid
coffee as it Contains caffeine
1. Tie-ups with corporate
2.Cheaper packets for rural areas
1.Health conscious people avoiding
Segment People looking to make coffee instantly
Target Group All people in the upper and middle class
100% pure coffee made from finest coffee
• Nescafe has divided the country into four segments i.e.
Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western.
• The Southern Segment consumes the most amount of
Coffee and prefers hard and roasted coffee.
• Where was in Northern region, Nescafe instant coffee
is consumed in higher quantities.
• Nescafe has tried to segment every age group,
families, region, gender and different socio-economic.