O&G Field Services Company implements BPC Financial
Platform to standardize and centralize budgeting and
• SAP BPC has been extremely flexible for this client and easy
for both IT and end users.
• By integrating and aggregating data from multiple sources
and various acquisitions, and centralizing it all, it has been
invaluable in fostering collaboration in the client’s
Offshore Drilling Company implements SAP BPC financial
solution that prevents costly nightmare of multiple
• As the client moves from set up to full scale operations,
they have a solid solution in place to easily budget, plan,
forecast, and quickly respond to changes in the market
thanks to the successful BPC implementation by Akili.
Mid-Tier Oil and Gas company leverages PPDM in their
BI & Data Strategy
• An information delivery plan and clear project controls
were created. An overall BI Strategy for communication,
governance, prioritization, and demand management was
put in place and the necessary BI tools were determined.
• AGILE Methodology and PPDM were leveraged for Well
Master Data, Data Warehouse and Data Visualization. The
information project plan built was based on demand, ERP
needs, and business needs.
Mid-Tier Oil and Gas company provides integration
between SAP and multiple applications
• To allow the client to fully benefit from SAP, they were
given a complete review and prioritization of applications,
and a determination of the level of integrations needed.
• Skill sets were identified and detailed requirements to
develop integrations were gathered. The business was
given a complete understanding of how the applications