Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Mumbai – Regional Round Questions
1. ICANN sold the costliest domain name which was the “.app”. Which company bought
it in March 2015?
A. Louis Vuitton
3. Identify the pain balm company.
4. Identify the logo of the company which published Harry Potter
5. Lira is the currency of which country?
6. Which International airline has a tradition of calling its airhostess as “Flying Ladies”,
“Golden Girl”, “Sleeping Beauty”, “Pancake Queen”?
A. Virgin Airlines
7. Which car from Nissan stable launched in 1966 as Datsun 1000 and called as Sentra
in US and Tsuru in Mexico means “Cherry and Bright” in English ?
8. Logo of which company?
9. Ajit Jain in 1996 joined which company to revive National Indemnity Company?
A. Berkshire Hathaway
10. Owned by the Mid Day Publications Ltd, which Joint venture between BBC and New
media works , what operates on 95 in Ahmedabad ?
A. Radio One
11. Who is the shirt sponsor of West Indies Cricket Team?
12. In March 2015 which famous businessmen was honoured with a Doctorate of
Automotive Engineering by the Clemson University ?
A. Ratan Tata
13. Jack Cohen began selling surplus groceries from a stall in the East End of London in
1919. The first brand sold by the company was a tea packet made by a partner of the
tea firm, Thomas Edward Stockwell. Which company is it?
14. Identify the chewing gum brand.
15. Which company’s tagline translates into "Advancement through technology” ?
A. Audi (Vorsprung durch Technik)
16. Deori is a temple in the Tamar village, Ranchi. This is a deity which is an incarnation
of Goddess Durga. This deity was chosen as the name of a famous sports management
company started by Arun Pandey in 2007 . Which company?
A. Rhiti sports
17. Identify the name of the US President after whom this tobacco brand is named.
A. George Washington
18. What exchange rate is adopted so that an identical good in different countries has
same price when expressed?
A. Purchasing power parity (PPP)
19. The history of this magazine began when Edward K. Thompson, the retired editor of
Life magazine, was asked by the, S. Dillon Ripley, to produce a magazine.
20. When Internoth corp took over Houston Natural Gas Company in 1985. They wanted
to change the name and combine two words “On & Enter”. Which company is this?