Goals & Objectives
The goals and objectives of Tri-County Hospital Home Health Care are to:
• Assure quality nursing care according to ANA/NLN Nursing Standards for Geriatric and Home Health
• Offer home care as a reasonable alternative to acutely, chronically or terminally ill clients.
• Provide and promote continuity of care for clients at home, to and from the hospital, nursing home,
or extended care facility.
• Promote the highest level of rehabilitation and independence through restorative nursing care using a
team approach and collaborating with therapy disciplines as appropriate.
• Offer care and support for terminally ill clients and families, including but not limited to physical,
psychosocial and spiritual care, as they desire.
• Provide knowledgeable staff in numbers sufficient to provide an appropriate level of care and
frequency of visits in the home.
• Provide quality management through continuous evaluations of client care through review processes.
• Provide quality care by teaching and monitoring client’s response.
• Provide high quality health care services in a cost-effective manner.