Be the first to like this
The MIX IN was an evening event on 15th June 2017 designed to inspire and develop collaborations around cultural tourism across the Dundee and Angus region. Creative Dundee partnered with Scottish Enterprise to lead and host this event at Hospitalfield House in Arbroath. Hearing from a number of speakers on a range of cultural tourism topics, attendees discussed the issues and opportunities – current and future, urban and rural.
- Alex Saint, Managing Director, Creative Tourist Consults
- Lucy Byatt, Director, Hospitalfield
- Samantha Bannerman, Museum Manger, Dundee Museum of Transport
- Tara Wainwright, Destination Leaders Programme
- Malath Abbas, independent game designer, artist and producer
- Clare Cooper, independent producer
- Jessica Reid, Head of Communications & Visitor Services at Dundee Contemporary Arts
- Ryan McLeod runs design studio Slurrp
- Danny Cowe, Business Development Executive, the Mountain Bike Centre of Scotland and Graeme McLean – Project Manager of Developing Mountain Biking in Scotland
- Hilary Tasker, Sector Officer for Food & Drink in the Economic Development Department at Angus Council.