About the Philippines
● The Philippines is located near Japan.
If you get on a direct flight from Narita Airport, you will arrive
in 4 or 5 hours.
● There is 1 hour time difference between the
Philippines and Japan.
When Japan is 11 o'clock, the Philippines is 10 o'clock.
● Official languages of the Philippines are
Filipino and English.
Children of Filipinos take classes with English at school.
Therefore, many Filipinos can speak English.
● Cebu is the ninth biggest island in the
● There is a place called IT Park
in Cebu. There are many
IT companies in it.
(ex: Microsoft, IBM, NEC, etc.)
● QQEnglish is in IT Park also.
● QQEnglish provides English conversation
lessons to online and offline students.
● They got first prize Online English conversation service
in fiscal 2014 in Oricon.
About QQE Teachers
● There are about 400 teachers in QQEnglish.
● They have TESOL(Teaching English to
Speakers of Other Languages) certificate.
They are professionals to teach English.
About QQE Students
● There are about 150 students.
● About 60% of the students are Japanese.
Other nationalities: Taiwanese, Koreans, Chinese,
● Many students are
in their 20s.
But there are students
of various ages.
● I had 8 classes.
6 classes: one-on-one lesson
2 classes: group class
● I took speaking,
listening and grammar
How have I changed in Cebu?
● My grammar and reading skills are better
● I've become interested in studying English.