Our journey from criticality to critical path.
Strategic Programmes Improvement Plan - Overview
Company V&S Panel
Italic = Sustaining
Project Management L&D programme
1. Primary Interactions with projects staff – forging
the PM Community.
2. Collection of Gap Analysis criteria.
3. Identification of Needs requirement.
4. Development of the PM Community.
5. Closeout and handover to L&D as BAU
Project Management L&D programme –
• APM Corporate accreditation achieved for Project
Management Learning & Development programme.
– Magnox ratings against the APM Five Dimensions of
Professionalism were identified as:
Introduction to VELA
•VELA is a joint venture formed between AMEC and
Jacobs to deliver the Magnox Project Management
•Three key deliverables....
1.Provision of Project Management resources to support
Magnox in delivery of Accelerated Decommissioning
2.Skills development opportunities for Magnox Project
Management Personnel through training, experience and
3.Support to the Magnox Resource Transfer Protocol by
providing long term opportunities
Skills Transfer & People
Committed to supporting
Signed Resource Protocols.
Established and long-term
commitment to UK Nuclear.
Geographical coverage and
secured contracts supporting
• One programme, one approach, one team,
• Delivered by a world class decommissioning project