Enterprise App Stores are getting high visibility. We now have Apple's Volume Purchase Plan (VPP) for business, Verizon's Enterprise App Store, and Cisco's AppHQ enterprise Android app store to name a few. If you are a business using (or planning to use) custom mobile applications and deploy them on smartphones and tablets of your choice, you need to understand your options.
Learn more about:
* Public app store solutions from Apple, Verizon, Google and Cisco and how they impact your business and employees
* Apple's VPP and B2B App Store program and how it can be used by developers, admins and iPhone and iPad end users
* Options to create a custom "Enterprise App Catalog" for your company using a SaaS (software as a service) solution
* Best practices for creating in-house enterprise apps to ensure that only authorized users can install and run apps
* Protecting sensitive data and securely provisioning, configuring and managing apps in a "Bring Your Own Device" world