Be the first to like this
We are going to discuss through our lecture the right procedures to begin a science project focusing on
• Proper way of finding an idea
• Critical thinking
• The types of Science Project
• From where can I get an idea?
• How to know that I can do this project or I cannot do it?
• Wrong thoughts which many believe in them
We will provide at the end of the lecture training for the attendees in order to ensure their understanding of the main aspects of the lecture and applying what they learned practically.