11. With this new position ,Accenture introduced
contracts with incentives that is realized only
when certain business targets are met
12. In 2003, built upon the theme to “High Performance
delivered” and partnered with Tiger Woods to be its
13. Over the next 6 years,
spent $300 million in
ads and featured Tiger
Woods with slogans
like “Go on. Be a tiger”.
14. In 2009 Tiger Woods was involved in a
scandal and focus groups showed that they
were too distracted by the scandal rather
than Accenture’s message. Therefore
Woods had to be dropped as their
15. In 2011, Accenture launched a
campaign “greater than”.
It highlighted successful case
studies from a wide variety of
• Its clients include 99 of the Fortune Global
100 and more then ¾ of the Fortune 500.
• 2017 fiscal revenues of $37.4 billion.
• Brand value close to $9 billion
18. How does Accenture target its B-to-B audience so effectively?
• Prevented itself from diluting being under its parent brand.
• Unique value proposition compared to its competitors.
• Used an opinion leader such as Tiger Woods.
• Incentive based solutions for its clients.
19. Evaluate Accenture’s history of branding campaigns. What remains consistent throughout?
Initially Accenture had focused on top level executives of its prospects and clients
Then it focused on bringing in a new value proposition of “innovation delivered”. After the
Scandal of its major spokesperson Tiger woods it again tried to provide an unique brand
Position through its “greater” than campaign. In all of its campaigns Accenture has always
Tried to provide an unique brand value proposition and tries to offer its clients with better
• Accenture is a B to B company with its theme “High Performance delivered”.
• Due its unique brand value proposition and marketing campaigns it has become
one of the big leaders in consulting.
• It had used famous opinion leaders such as Tiger woods in its campaigns.
21. Created by Siddharth JP,IIT Madras as a part of a Marketing Internship under
Prof. Sameer Mathur IIM Lucknow