• C. Kaliszyk and J. Urban, "MizAR 40 for Mizar 40," In Journal of Automated Reasoning, vol. 55,
no. 3, pp. 245-256, 2015. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10817-015-9330-8
• A. A. Alemi, F. Chollet, G. Irving, C. Szegedy, and J. Urban, "DeepMath - deep sequence models for
premise selection," Jun. 2016. http://arxiv.org/abs/1606.04442
• S. Loos, G. Irving, C. Szegedy, and C. Kaliszyk, "Deep network guided proof search," Jan. 2017.
[Online]. Available: http://arxiv.org/abs/1701.06972
• C. Kaliszyk, F. Chollet, and C. Szegedy, "HolStep: A machine learning dataset for higher-order logic
theorem proving," Mar. 2017. http://arxiv.org/abs/1703.00426
• D. Whalen, "Holophrasm: a neural automated theorem prover for higher-order logic," Aug. 2016.
• T. Rocktäschel and S. Riedel, "End-to-end differentiable proving," May 2017.
• T. Sekiyama, A. Imanishi, and K. Suenaga, "Towards proof synthesis guided by neural machine
translation for intuitionistic propositional logic," Jun. 2017. http://arxiv.org/abs/1706.06462
• D. Silver, A. Huang, C. J. Maddison, A. Guez, L. Sifre, G. van den Driessche, J. Schrittwieser, I. Antonoglou, V.
Panneershelvam, M. Lanctot, S. Dieleman, D. Grewe, J. Nham, N. Kalchbrenner, I. Sutskever, T. Lillicrap, M. Leach, K.
Kavukcuoglu, T. Graepel, and D. Hassabis, “Mastering the game of go with deep neural networks and tree search,” Nature,
vol. 529, no. 7587, pp. 484-489, Jan. 2016
• 山本一成, 下山晃, 齋藤真樹, 藤田康博, 秋葉拓哉, 土井裕介, 菊池悠太, 奥田遼介, 須藤武文 and 大川和仁, “第27回世界コン
ピュータ将棋選手権 Ponanza Chainer アピール文章,” 2017.