6. eTwinning Live possibilities
•Reviewing, commenting and tagging
with "Like" posts and releases from
people you follow
•News from Central Support Service
(CSS) and your National Support
•Reviewing what is now "live“, in
which events you can participate
•Sending messages that will appear in
the current notices of people
•WHAT`S ON YOUR ETW WALL?
7. eTwinning Live profile – regular
•Don`t forget that other teachers can
see you and your activity
•Complete and update all info about
8. eTw Live profile - global
Your eTwinning progression is determined by two factors: your participation
in eTwinning and the usage of Self Teaching Materials.
* Same search engine for projects
•finding interesting eTwinners
•networking (in order to start a project you have to be in contact with the
Contact or follow?
-Follow if you want to see what they are doing
-- if you want to start a project with a teacher send them a contact request
13. Suggested project for ambassadors:
Tomislav Pavlović, Primary School Ludina, Croatian eTw ambassador
Diana Linford, Steeton Primary School, Steeton United Kingdom
14. Partner forums
- Project finding „adds” – short description, clearly described project idea
- Important to choose a right category based on pupils` age
1. Find one of the Croatian eTwinning ambassadors and start
2. Find one French ambassador and send her/him a contact
3. Find one active eTwinning project with the theme of digital
4. Which is the theme of the last post made in the Partner
forums, under eTwinning projects – general?
- eTw Live event can be anything - from a partner meeting limited to one
project to online seminar for all eTwinners
- Check the calendar for interesting events
- Creator of the event has the possiblity to share documents e.g. presentation in the Files
section (if chosen during the process of creation of the event)
* The event can not be deleted after creation, you can only edit the info
- On eTw Live it is possible to record meetings (Adobe Connect tool)
* the links to the recordings are available only to the event creator and only for 2 months
* recommendation: download the recording and share it via YT
• Virtual places where eTwinners meet and discuss specific topics, ideas and common
• There are numerous groups sponsored by CSS, while many others are manage by
• Establishment of a new group – check whether there is already such or a similar group
• Approval by the CSS
• Check the groups in NSS and ambassadors profile page.
• Find featured groups.
• Check groups in your contacts profile page.
• Check groups in the profile page of the people you follow.
• Check the group activity when you want to join it.
21. Professional Development
- all Online Professional development opportunities eTwinning offers at European level.
•Learning Events are short intense courses with emphasised networking and exchange of ideas,
duration of 10 days
•Online Seminars are live video-communication sessions of one hour where you have the
chance to learn, talk and discuss about several themes.
- to apply and participate click on the name of the event and follow instructions
1. Find an event that you can join in the next two weeks
2. Search for Groups FAQ in eTw Live: what is the first
3. What is the name of the first online seminar in October?
4. How many learning events are being held or planned in