10 Simple Lessons from Kolaveri Di

  • 22,214 views
Uploaded on

The fact that Kolaveri Di has taken an entire country by storm is something that we all know. Here are few 'lessons' we could learn from the same

The fact that Kolaveri Di has taken an entire country by storm is something that we all know. Here are few 'lessons' we could learn from the same

More in: Business , Technology
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
  • Nice thoughts!
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
  • Thanks 'joza' :) Liked your 5 lessons as well, apt and true! :)
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
  • This was very well done.

    I kind of missed the craze when this song was very popular, so as I came to know more of it, I wrote a blog and came up with the following 5 lessons:

    Be Simple, Be Different, Be Authentic, Be Transparent, and, most important, Have Fun doing it.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
  • haha, alright Mr Straighttothepoint :) Your point taken, i am sorry if i have hurt your sentiments by posting this :) Will try to delve deeper into the subject before coming up with any presentations here on :)
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
  • This is rubbish. Your simple lessons are not lesson but just plain drivel!
    Please perform your 'analysis' before posting!
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
No Downloads

Views

Total Views
22,214
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
15

Actions

Shares
Downloads
1
Comments
26
Likes
10

Embeds 0

No embeds

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
    No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. 10 simple lessons from Kolaveri Di @PrateekShah www.prateekshah.com
  • 2. 1. Under promise, Over deliver Calling it a ‘Flop Song’ reduces one’s expectations
  • 3. 2. Social Media is not = FacebookOther sites, one of them by the name of YouTube can also be used to make powerful campaigns
  • 4. 3. If you are good, the campaign worksAnd if you are not, then no amount of marketing can help you
  • 5. 4. When many like, others followYou need to wait till your campaign reaches the tipping point Even overnight success takes decades to happen
  • 6. 5. Social Media campaigns are global Age no bar, language no bar, caste no bar, region no bar Powerful campaigns can traverse all boundaries
  • 7. 6. Online is not about babies and beautiful Not so beautiful faces(only)Beautiful In the online space, if you are good, you are good If you are not, even angels can’t help you
  • 8. 7. Online TV is no more a hypothetical term Green with envyThere is a 90% chance that you did not hear this song first on TV. (The rest 10% didn’t have an internet connection)
  • 9. 8. Social Media Success can make other mediatalk about youFirst some cover you, then others join in, and finally rest wonder why they haven’t talked about you so far
  • 10. 9. Be certain about online medias uncertaintyThey would have not known when recording the song as to how successful will it eventually become Nobody knows if you will do well on social media, but the only way to know it is to try
  • 11. 10. Simplicity winsAt the end, it’s a simple song that everybody can relate to, that’s exactly why it works. People’s lives are complex already, don’t overcomplicate them
  • 12. Prateek Shah Consultant and Trainer www.prateekshah.com @PrateekShahFounder, www.GreenSmyles.com