• Bisleri was originally an Italian company created by Felice
who first brought the idea of selling bottled water in India.
• Parle bought over Bisleri (India) Ltd. in 1969 and started bottling
water in glass bottles under the brand name (Bisleri)
• Bisleri has 60% market share in packaged water in India.
• It was launched in Mumbai in 1965.
• Product range comprises of two variants : Bisleri with added
minerals & Bisleri Mountain Water.
• It is available in 8 pack sizes: 250ml cups, 250ml bottles, 500ml, 1
litre, 1.5 litre, 2 litre, 5 litre, and 20 litre.
• Bisleri mountain water emanates
from a natural string, located in Uttaranchal
and Himachal nestled in vest Shivalik
• Bisleri mineral water contains minerals
such as magnesium sulphate and
potassium bicarbonate which are essential
for healthy living.
• It is the most recent product of bisleri.
• Fizzy soda is carbonated water and comes under
Soft water segment
• Mountain water from the natural Himalayas.
• Kinley is a product of coca – cola
• Aquafina is a product of PepsiCo pvt Ltd.
• Himalayan water is a product of tata group.
% SHARE OF MARKET
20 litre jars
• Bisleri has around 80,000 retail outlets in the country with about
12,000 each in the Delhi and Mumbai.
• Bisleri has become a perfect synonym of the mineral water for the
• It is successful for creating brand image.
• It has been acquiring its leadership due to its innovation in its
• It has its general focus on advertisement.
• As in todays world people focus on hygine factor
• Bisleri has proved customers that they are fully hygine oriented and
they provide clean drinking water.