What we offer:
• Affordable military influenced training classes.
o Offered at local gyms, parks, and schools
• A van filled with training equipment will go to the
customer with three veteran personal trainers.
• MTF does either personal training or group classes.
• Individuals looking to get in shape
• Sports Teams
• Individuals looking to help veterans
• Unemployed veterans
Start up costs:
• Two 2010 Ford E-250 35,000 Miles
• Creve Coeur Golfview Office Space 1,434 Square Feet Parking Spots included
• Workout Essentials (ropes, tires, jump rope, cones, etc.)
• Training Certification
• Salary for trainers
• Salary for Manager
• Salary for financer
• Unexpected costs
• Insurance for trainers
• Insurance for 2 cars
• $364,710.75 Overall Total
Why we will be successful and how we are
• We come to the customers.
• We are affordable.
• Little overhead cost.
• Large margins for profit.
What we do with our profits:
• MTF creates a charitable book foundation for
• College books go up in price every year, last
year the average cost of college supplies
• Makes it easier for veteran’s children to go to
• More cities
• More vans
• More funds for college textbooks
• Americans want to help
• Fitness market is growing
• MTF employs veterans
and offers military based
● Profits dedicated to expansion and books for