Ex: She has many acquaintances in the business community.
Ex: Stop raping the countryside.
Ex: The administration of a big business requires skill in dealing with people.
Ex: He is a man of strict morality.
Rioter: The rioters were arrested by the police.
Ex: A rich man was kidnapped .
Crime is the breach of rules or laws for which some governing authority (via mechanisms such as legal systems ) can ultimately prescribe a conviction .
public order crime
Property crime only involves the taking of money or property, and does not involve force or threat of force against a victim.
Public order crime
Public crime which involves acts that interfere with the operations of society and the ability of people to function efficiently“, i.e.
Public order crime should be distinguished from political crime .
A violent crime or crime of violence is a crime in which the offender uses or threatens to use violent force upon the victim.
The comparison of violent crime statistics between countries is often problematic due to the way different countries classify crime
Distinctions( 區別 )
the administration of justice
law and order
personality of the State
public economy , industry , and commerce
religious sentiment and faith
rights of the citizen
Or one can categorize crimes depending on the related punishment, with sentencing tariffs prescribed in line with the perceived seriousness of the offence. Thus fines and no custodial sentences may address the crimes seen as least serious, with lengthy imprisonment or (in some jurisdictions) capital punishment reserved
for the most serious.
Religious sentiment often becomes a contributory factor of crime. Rioters set fire to many of Ahmedabad 's buildings during the 2002 Gujarat violence .
High crime rate countries
1. Colombia ( 哥倫比亞 ): Colombia’s crime rate is highest of all the countries. The armed violence crime situation is the most serious
2. South Africa ( 南非 ): There are average 11,000,000 people a year suffered the armed rob, murder, rape and kidnap.
3. America : The murder crime is highest.
4. Brazil ( 巴西 ): The crime rate is highest in South America.
5. Britain ( 英國 ): The general crime rate is highest in the Western world. There are 18 people committing crimes in the average of each 100 people.
6. Australia : There are 16 people committing crimes in the average of each 100 people.
7. Spain ( 西班牙 ): According to European Union's statistics, the stealing crime rate is highest. And so is China .
Low crime rate countries
Russian Federation and South Korea have much population, a few crimes and the detection rate is high.