1. Management Should formulatebusiness that are favorable to theinterest of the society. By doing this its also promoting itsown business interest. Cleary a business organizationcannot operate within the a sicksociety.
2. •Products are adulterated.•Political bribery•Illegal gifts• and other illegal incentives.
3. Consumers are generally weak tofight such as negative businessactivities, particularly among thepoor countries. Consumers in the rich countriesare more vigilance against businessabuses.
4. Management must consider theimpact of every business actionupon society. It has to considerwhether the action is likely topromote the public good, toadvance the basic beliefs of oursociety, to contribute to its stability,strength and harmony
5. •Should you have a partner?•What type of business organization is thebest for you?•Laws that may affect you?•How can your professional help you?
6. The profit factor is avital element of business.The first responsibility ofmanagement is tooperate at a profit.
7. Consumers tend to purchase more goods at lower price.And will they getmore profit becausemore goods arebought.