and the birth of a
@richprowse RichardProwse#iwmw13 #p11
4. Home of world leading research
5. First years rites of passage
6. But, websites feel like ‘brochureware’
7. Frustrating isn’t it?
8. Advocate for content
9. Against evil developers
10. Only kidding!
11. Solving the mystery of content
12. Engage audiences in a meaningful way
13. So we can Create Once Publish Everywhere
14. Fixing content is HARD
15. .. however, If we all work together
16. ...we can create something amazing
17. We are all rockstars
18. Thank you
19. Suggested reading
21. Richard Prowse
Richard is a Content Strategist and Co-Founder of Bath's
first content strategy meetup - Passionate about brand,
content, information architecture and user experience.
A graduate of the University of Leicester, in 2011 he
joined the University of Bath as Web Content Manager,
responsible for bath.ac.uk and is currently Acting Head
With a proven track record in project management,
Richard believes in inspiring individuals to achieve their
potential by creating a positive working environment.
Richard also regularly speaks at Higher Education
BathCSMeetup on Facebook