Times They Are A-Changin’!
Session 7: Strategic Thinking
Chair Andrew Millar
Event hashtag: #iwmw19 #p15
University of Greenwich, 25-27 June 2019
#P15: Looking to the Future
Brian Kelly and Claire Gibbons
Note: This session is being live-streamed
and a recording will be published.
Day 3, Thursday 27 June 2019
Things to Discuss
"The sustainability of professional development for those
working in institutional digital teams"
• Reflections on “Developing Communities of Practice”
• Last year’s aim of supporting regional groups – what
• Beyond the event:
– IWMW blog – shared resource for community?
– @iwmw – do we continue tweeting after event?
– Governance of blog & @iwmw
• Scale, scope and sustainability of IWMW
• Role of IWMW Oversight Group
• Looking to IWMW‘s 25th anniversary!
Many thanks to
• The speakers: (45 of them – largest numbers ever!)
• The sponsors – helped to fund the event, including
developments to the delegate experience
• The advisory group – for helping plan
developments to the event and helping run (literally
in Lauren’s case) aspects of the event
• The event amplifiers, Kirsty and Rich, for the live
video streaming and the tweets
• The official cartoonist!
• The University of Greenwich digital team
• The delegates for attending, participating & sharing