- Environment: set of natural,
- Cultural and social values.
- Made up: biocenosis (flora + fauna),
- Biotope (air, water, soil) and human being.
- The relationship between them can cause
- Human activities are warming up
- the planet (Industry,transport)
- CO2 in atmosphere ( Greenhouse effect )
- Temperature increasing ( Global warming )
Hole in the ozone layer
- CFC ( Chlorofluorocarbon )from the sprays destroys the ozone particles in the atmosphere.
- The hole in the ozone allows
- the ultraviolet and other
- Consequences : Health problems
- Altough CFC was forbbiden
- Human beings destroy the natural habitat of animals and vegetation, also the natural resources exploitation cause a high risk situation with biodiversity extinction.
- Deforestation, urbanization of natural ecosystems, non native species, lakes and rivers pollution, are the main responsibles.
WHAT CAN WE DO?
- Be sustentainable in your lifestyle.
- Think green daily, even at work.
THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION