About Successful IBM executive with experience in product management, sales, marketing, and strategy.
Author of bestselling IBM Press book: "Opting In: Lessons in Social Business from a Fortune 500 Product Manager". Available since January, 2013.
• 22 years in technology -- customer, vendor, community and industry leader
• 18 years at IBM -- ten years in strategy, product and sales leadership roles
• Blogger 7+ years, building and leveraging online communities for success for a global brand
• As product sales executive for Lotus Notes, drove 25% growth 2004-2008
• Experienced people and matrix manager, proven community builder, frequent and in-demand public speaker