3. http://www.socrative.com/ Sign up for a teacher account Create a “Classroom” with a unique number Create a quiz Students access site with netboooks or ipads Students log in using the Room number Answer questions at teacher’s pace or at own pace.
4. http://quizlet.com/ Use a unique username and password to sign up. Use a word bank to create flashcards of words and definitions Can be used as flashcards or multiple choice quizzes
5. www.tagxedo.com Create beautiful word clouds using key terms Copy and paste text or type in words Most frequently repeated words are in larger font. Use the curriculum document to identify key words and discuss
6. www.voicethread.com Sign up using a username and password Use instead of PowerPoint Students can upload images and then add audio and text and annotations “Multimedia” option for School Assessed Coursework Students should submit script as well
7. http://www.thinglink.com/ Sign up using a unique username and password Upload an image (Creative Commons) Add annotations to images Can link an image to websites