Anil Patel - Do You Feel Technology Is a Source of Frustration or Creativity for Your Organization?
- 1,885 views
We think it is a source of creativity. Join our interactive session where you will see firsthand how our small charity (a few staff and hundreds of volunteers) are able to be hyper-productive using ...
We think it is a source of creativity. Join our interactive session where you will see firsthand how our small charity (a few staff and hundreds of volunteers) are able to be hyper-productive using Salesforce.com and Google Apps. Our live demonstrations will show how we’ve been able to triple our productivity with only double the resources. Framework, the organization that brings you the Timeraiser program, is a small team with limited resources. We’ve made a deliberate decision to invest heavily in our Cloud Computing Strategy - tools like Salesforce.com and Google Apps - to better focus on our mission and collaborate with like-minded organizations. This has lead to improved fundraising and volunteer management capabilities.
Attendees Will Walk Away With:
• Project Management – ideas on how your team can collaborates on social media projects
• Knowledge Management – ideas on how your team can stay on top of technology trends
• Fundraising Management – ideas on how your team can collaborate on Fundraising
• Board Management – ideas on how we organize information for your board
• Volunteer Management – ideas on to track volunteer time and participation
In 2001, Anil along with some of his university friends co-founded Timeraiser, a program aimed at engaging skilled and energetic Canadians to get involved in the community. The Timeraiser is Part volunteer fair, Part silent art auction, Part night on the town. To date the Timeraiser has generated 55,000 volunteer hours and invested $330,000 in the careers of Canadian artists. View Anil’s profile at http://ca.linkedin.com/in/anilpatrickpatel
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views