Welcome to your library. An introduction to what the library can do for you to help you succeed.
Finding the information you need
•Finding ejournals on the Library catalogue
•Organising your search before you get started
•Discovering full text and expanding your search
•Finding resources yourself
You can find relevant books, ebooks and ejournals on the Library catalogue
Remember on the catalogue you can only search the title or description of
the journal – not the individual articles within the journal
You will be able to access most relevant journals online
...organise your search before you get started!
For more in depth searching...
Plan your search:
• Write down your project title!
• Think about what you are trying to find out
• Break your topic down into smaller chunks
• What are your keywords?
• Decide on the most important parts of your project
• Once you have defined your topic, set limits (such
as date, region, language etc)
Break down your topic