圆刘，哪小周，芬月林，莉莉吴 (2006). .
学 科 然 自· 报 学 学 大 族 民 南 西 定 鉴 学 药 生 的 莲 心 穿 . 32:
Agarwal, Renu (2004). Safety aspects of Andrographis paniculata an investigation into
possible male reproductive toxicity. Master Thesis.
Akowuah, G.A., I. Zhari, A. Mariam. (2008). Analysis of urinary andrographolides and
antioxidant status after oral administration of Andrographis paniculata leaf extract in rats. Food
and Chemical Toxicology 46 (2008) 3616–3620
Amaryan, G., V. Astvatsatryan, E. Gabrielyan, A. Panossian, V. Panosyan, and G. Wikman.
(2003). Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, pilot clinical trial of ImmunoGuard® – a
standardized fixed combination of Andrographis paniculata Nees, with Eleutherococcus
senticosus Maxim, Schizandra chinensis Bail. and Glycyrrhiza glabra L. extracts in patients
with Familial Mediterranean Fever. Phytomedicine 10: 271–285, 2003.
Calabrese, Carol, Sheryl H. Berman, John G. Babish, Xinfang Ma, Lynne Shinto, Melissa
Dorr, Kameron Wells, Cynthia A. Wenner and Leanna J. Standish. (2000). A Phase I Trial
of Andrographolide in HIV Positive Patients and Normal Volunteers. Phytother. Res. 14,
Coon JT, E Ernst (2004).
Hancke J, Burgos R, Caceres D, et al. A double-blind study with a new monodrug Kan Jang:
decrease of symptoms and improvement in the recovery from common colds. Phytother Res.
Kumar, R. Ajaya, K. Sridevi, N. Vijaya Kumar, S. Nanduri, S. Rajagopal. (2004). Anticancer
and immunostimulatory compounds from Andrographis paniculata. Journal of
Ethnopharmacology 92 (2004) 291–295.
Madav, S. SK Tandan, J Lal, HC Tripathi. (1995). Anti-inflammatory activity of andrographolide.
Fitoterapia LXVII: 452
Madhav S, HC Tripathi, SK Tandan. (1998). Antiallergic activity of andrographolide. Indian J.
Pharmaceutical Science 60: 176-178.
Siddhartha K. Mishra, Neelam S. Sangwan and Rajender S. Sangwan (2007). Andrographis
paniculata (Kalmegh): A Review. Pharmacognosy Reviews 1:283-298
Visen PKS, Shukla B, Patnaik GK, et al. Andrographolide protects rat hepatocytes against
paracetamol-induced damage. J Ethnopharmacol. 1993;40:131–136.
Kapil A, Koul IB, Banerjee SK, et al. Antihepatotoxic effects of major diterpenoid constituents
of Andrographis paniculata.Biochem Pharmacol. 1993;46:182–185.
Handa SS, Sharma A. Hepatoprotective activity of andrographolide from Andrographis
paniculata against carbontetrachloride. Indian J Med Res. 1990;92:276–283.
1. Standard of ASEAN herbal medicine. Vol. 1. Jakarta, ASEAN Countries, 1993.
2. Pharmacopoeia of the People’s Republic of China. Vol. 1 (English ed.). Beijing, Chemical Industry
3. Thai herbal pharmacopoeia. Vol. 1. Bangkok, Prachachon Co., 1995.
4. Hooker JD, Jackson BD. Index Kewensis. Vol. 1. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1895.
5. Manual for cultivation, production and utilization of herbal medicines in primary healthcare. Nonthaburi,
Department of Medical Sciences, Ministry of Public Health, 1990.
6. Chang HM, But PPH, eds. Pharmacology and applications of Chinese materia medica Vol. 1.
Singapore, World Scientific, 1986:918–928.
7. Farnsworth NF, ed. NAPRALERT database. Chicago, University of Illinois at Chicago, IL, January 28,
1998 production (an online database available directly through the University of Illinois at Chicago or
through the Scientific and Technical Network [STN] of Chemical Abstracts Services).
8. Kapoor LD. Handbook of Ayurvedic medicinal plants. Boca Raton, FL, CRC Press, 1990.
9. Hsu HY. Oriental materia medica, a concise guide. Long Beach, CA, Oriental Healing Arts Institute,
10. Medicinal plants in Viet Nam. Manila, World Health Organization, 1990 (WHO Regional Publications,
Western Pacific Series, No. 3).
11. Materia Medika Indonesia. Jilid III. Jakarta, Departemen Kesehatan, Republik Indonesia, 1979.
12. Quality control methods for medicinal plant materials. Geneva, World Health Organization, 1998.
13. European pharmacopoeia, 3rd ed. Strasbourg, Council of Europe, 1996.
14. Guidelines for predicting dietary intake of pesticide residues, 2nd rev. ed. Geneva, World Health
Organization, 1997 (document WHO/FSF/FOS/97.7).
15. Sharma A, Lai K, Handa SS. Standardization of Indian crude drug kalmegh by highperformance liquid
chromatographic determination of andrographolide. Phytochemical Analysis, 1992, 3:3219.
16. Blaschek W et al., eds. Hagers Handbuch der pharmazeutischen Praxis. Folgeband 2: Drogen A–K,
5th ed. Berlin, Springer-Verlag, 1998.
17. Hancke J et al. A double-blind study with a new monodrug kan jang: decrease of symptoms and
improvement in the recovery from common colds. Phytotherapy Research, 1995, 9:559–562.
18. Melchior J et al. Controlled clinical study of standardized Andrographis paniculata extract in common
cold—a pilot trial. Phytomedicine, 1997, 3:315–318.
19. Cáceres DD et al. Prevention of common colds with Andrographis paniculata dried extract. A pilot
double-blind study. Phytomedicine, 1997, 4:101–104.
20. Thamlikitkui V et al. Efficacy of Andrographis paniculata Nees for pharyngotonsillitis in adults. Journal
of the Medical Association of Thailand, 1991, 74:437–442.
21. Muangman V et al. The usage of Andrographis paniculata following extracorporeal shock wave
lithotripsy (ESWL). Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand, 1995, 78:310–313.
22. Chaichantipyuth C, Thanagkul B. Andrographis paniculata Nees as antidiarrhoeal and antidysentery
drug in Thailand. Asian Journal of Pharmacy, 1986, 6 (Suppl.):59–60.
23. Thanagkul B, Chaichantipayut C. Double-blind study of Andrographis paniculata Nees and
tetracycline in acute diarrhoea and bacillary dysentery. Ramathibodi Medical Journal, 1985, 8:57–61.
24. Chaturvedi GN. Clinical studies on kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) in infectious hepatitis. Journal
of the International Institute of Ayurveda, 1983, 2:208–211.
25. Burkill IH. Dictionary of the economic plants of the Malay peninsula. Vol. 1. Kuala Lumpur, Ministry of
Agriculture and Cooperatives, 1966.
26. Singh VK, Ali ZA. Folk medicines in primary health care: common plants used for the treatment of
fevers in India. Fitoterapia, 1994, 65:68–74.
27. Siddiqui MB, Husain W. Traditional antidotes of snake poison. Fitoterapia, 1990, 61:41–44.
28. George M, Pandalai KM. Investigations on plant antibiotics. Part IV. Further search for antibiotic
substances in Indian medicinal plants. Indian Journal of Medical Research, 1949, 37:169–181.
29. Nakanishi K et al. Phytochemical survey of Malaysian plants: preliminary chemical and
pharmacological screening. Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 1965, 13: 882–890.
30. Leelarasamee A et al. Undetectable antibacterial activity of Andrographis paniculata (Burm) Wall. ex
Nees. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand, 1990, 73:299–304.
32. Chang RS, Yeung HW. Inhibition of growth of human immunodeficiency virus in vitro by crude
extracts of Chinese medicinal herbs. Antiviral Research, 1988, 9:163–175.
33. Chang RS et al. Dehydroandrographolide succinic acid monoester as an inhibitor against the human
immunodeficiency virus (43225). Proceedings of the Society of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 1991,
34. Otake T et al. Screening of Indonesian plant extracts for anti-human immunodeficiency virus type 1
(HIV-1) activity. Phytotherapy Research, 1995, 9:6–10.
35. Puri A et al. Immunostimulant agents from Andrographis paniculata. Journal of Natural Products,
36. Vedavathy S, Rao KN. Antipyretic activity of six indigenous medicinal plants of Tirumala Hills, Andhra
Pradesh, India. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1991, 33: 193–196.
37. Madav S et al. Analgesic and antiulcerogenic effects of andrographolide. Indian Journal of
Pharmaceutical Science, 1995, 57:121–125.
38. Deng W et al. Comparison of pharmacological effect of four andrographolides. Chinese
Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 1982, 17:195–198.
39. Gupta S et al. Antisecretory (antidiarrhoeal) activity of Indian medicinal plants against Escherichia coli
enterotoxin-induced secretion in rabbit and guinea-pig ileal loop models. International Journal of
Pharmacognosy, 1993, 31:198–204.
40. Gupta S et al. Antidiarrhoeal activity of diterpenes of Andrographis paniculata (kalmegh) against
Escherichia coli enterotoxin in in vivo models. International Journal of Crude Drug Research, 1990,
41. Chiou W-F, Lin J-J, Chen C-F. Andrographolide suppresses the expression of inducible nitric oxide
synthase in macrophages and restores the vasoconstriction in rat aorta treated with lipopolysaccharide.
British Journal of Pharmacology, 1998, 125:327–334.
42. Misra P et al. Antimalarial activity of traditional plants against erythrocytic stages of Plasmodium
berghei. International Journal of Pharmacognosy, 1991, 29:19–23.
43. Misra P et al. Antimalarial activity of Andrographis paniculata (kalmegh) against Plasmodium berghei
NK 65 in Mastomys natalensis. International Journal of Pharmacognosy, 1992, 30:263–274.
44. Nazimudeen SK et al. Effect of Andrographis paniculata on snake venom-induced death and its
mechanism. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 1978, 40:132–134.
45. Chander R et al. Antihepatotoxic activity of diterpene of Andrographis paniculata (kalmegh) against
Plasmodium berghei-induced hepatic damage in Mastomys natalensis. International Journal of
Pharmacognosy, 1995, 33:135–138.
46. Bhaumik A, Sharma MC. Therapeutic effect of two herbal preparations in induced hepatopathy in
sheep. Journal of Research in Indian Medicine, 1993, 12:33–42.
47. Kapil A. Antihepatotoxic effects of major diterpenoid constituents of Andrographis paniculata.
Biochemical Pharmacology, 1993, 46:182–185.
48. Visen PKS et al. Andrographolide protects rat hepatocytes against paracetamolinduced damage.
Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1993, 40:131–136.
49. Pramyothin P et al. Hepatoprotective effect of Andrographis paniculata and its constituent,
andrographolide, on ethanol hepatotoxicity in rats. Asia Pacific Journal of Pharmacology, 1993, 9:73–78.
50. Choudhury B, Poddar MK. Andrographolide and kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) extract: effect on
rat liver and serum transaminases. IRCS Medical Sciences, 1984, 12:466–467.
51. Sharma A et al. Antihepatotoxic activity of some plants used in herbal formulations. Fitoterapia, 1991,
52. Handa SS, Sharma A. Hepatoprotective activity of andrographolide from Andrographis paniculata
against carbon tetrachloride. Indian Journal of Medical Research, 1990, 92:276–283.
53. Rana AC, Avadhoot Y. Hepatoprotective effects of Andrographis paniculata against carbon
tetrachloride-induced liver damage. Archives of Pharmacy Research, 1991, 14: 93–95.
54. Saraswat B et al. Effect of andrographolide against galactosamine-induced hepatotoxicity. Fitoterapia,
55. Pharmacology department, Sichuan Institute of Chinese Materia Medica. Primary study on the
treatment of epidemic cold with Andrographis paniculata Nees A, B, C. Sichuan Communications on
Chinese Traditional Medicine and Herbal Drugs, 1975, 1:21.
56. Yin XJ et al. A study on the mutagenicity of 102 raw pharmaceuticals used in Chinese traditional
medicine. Mutation Research, 1991, 260:73–82.
57. Liu DX et al. Antimutagenicity screening of water extracts from 102 kinds of Chinese medicinal herbs.
Chung-kuo Chung Yao Tsa Chi Li, 1990, 15:617–622.
58. Burgos RA et al. Testicular toxicity assessment of Andrographis paniculata dried extract in rat.
Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1997, 58:219–224.
59. Shamsuzzoha M et al. Antifertility effect in mice of medicinal plant family Acanthaceae. Lancet, 1978,
60. Hancke J. Reproductive toxicity study of Andrographis paniculata extract by oral administration to
pregnant Sprague-Dawley rats. Santiago, Pontifica Universidad Catolica de Chile, 1997.
61. Panossian A et al. Effect of Andrographis paniculata extract on progesterone in blood plasma of
pregnant rats. Phytomedicine, 1999, 6:157–161.