This talk will cover the need of a centralized logging system, showcasing the architecture of the system. Also, I talk about how we ended up building this centralized logging system, What was the need for such a system, what problems we faced, how MongoDB fits into this and what others can learn from this.
I also covered some how can we use mongoDB to make our logging system for realtime analytics and alerting system
. The major use case of this system it to keeping track of meaningful events. This could be -:
1. How many users registered ?
2. How many registrations fails ?
3. Most occurred errors while doing something.
4. Realtime Analytics and Alerts
5. Identifying the possible threats.