What are Ferrites?
• Ferrite is a ceramic material formed by
reacting metal oxides into a magnetic material
• Ferrites are used to process electronic signals.
These signals can be filtered, transformed,
absorbed or concentrated
• Soft magnetic material is one that can be both easily magnetized and
demagnetized, so that it can store or transfer magnetic energy in
alternating or other changing wave forms
• Manufacturing of soft ferrite components consist of Powder mixing Pre
sintering Wet grinding of powders Spray drying Pressing of homogenous
mixture to obtain desired shape Sintering in tunnel type furnaces ,
Machining of sintered product to obtain end product.
• Soft ferrite dominates the global the market in terms of market share and
the trend is expected to continue through 2019.
• Hard ferrite consists of compounds of barium,
cobalt or strontium. Hard ferrite is used in
several consumer electronics such as
• Hard and soft ferrites play a dominant role in
magnetic materials, and are produced in
• Demand for ferrite is primarily driven by the
emerging economies of India and China. Other
major markets for ferrite include North
America, Western Europe and Japan.
• The application fields are applied electronics,
power conversion, communications,
computers, instrumentation and high energy
• Offer trade technology project information on
• Take a look at this page
• Send feed back to
• Thank you !