Be the first to like this
- In Q3/2016, the German SIM-card market continued to grow well, expanding by 1,5 mil vs previous Quarter and by 3,5 mil vs previous Year, with now totaling 116 mil. SIMs.
- O2/ePlus is now both market and growth leader with +657,000 new SIMs.
- Telekom‘s growth pace slowed, but is still increasing by 323,000 new SIM-Cards vs Q2/2016
- Vodafone continued to do well, with a plus of 238,000 SIM-cards vs Q2/2016
- Deutsche Telekom grew by 0,5% this quarter, with 65,000 new DSL-subscribers, but remained market leader by far with 12,8 mil. customers
- Kabel Deutschland/Vodafone grew by +1.6% vs Q2 or 92,000 new subscribers
- United Internet remains no. 3 in the market with 4,4mil. DSL-lines, up 10,000
- Telefonica's customers base decreased slightly by -2,000 customers vs Q2/2016