Dr. Sanjay Maheshwari (Bhangdia)
Research Scholar, M.B.A., M.Com.,PGDCA
189-A Vindhya Chal Nagar, Air Port Road, Indore
E-mail - Sanjay.email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile 9926611031 Res. 0731-2415812
Objective: Targeting and challenging senior level assignments across function sectors of Research &
Development, Training & Development with growth oriented organization.
Summary of experience: Senior educationist with more than twenty-four years teaching and research
experience in both academic and industry. Having administrative capacity and ability to lead teams in
Administrative Responsibilities held in VSOM
• Counseling and Admission Process
• International Conference activity
• Computer Lab In charge
• Facilitator Viva for BBA & BCA
• Editing College News (All Activity) In charge
• Conduct PTM
• Inter College & Intra College Competition
• NSS Programmer Officer
• Worked as a Centralized Time Table
• Faculty coordinator for Guest Lecture
• Updating and Guidance in Web Designing
• Conducted Internal or Pre-University Exam.
• Playing a key role in Institutional Cultural Programmers as
• Coordinator - Plantation Project Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
• Instructor Professional Course, Tally erp9
-Summary of Qualifications
• Over twenty years experience.
• Proven ability to produce reports and papers on technical issues.
• Exceptional ability to review and edit the work of others.
• Great ability to plan and organize work.
• Remarkable familiarity with Internet applications; proficiency in the use of the MS Office programs.
• Inspired students to integrate technology into daily classroom activities.
• Deep commitment to continuous learning.
Academic Education :
• Ph.D for Pacific University, Udaipur on “"Opportunities, Challenges and Future Prospects of
Information Technology Sector Growth of Indore Region"
• Completed Master's in Commerce from the D.A.V.V. University, Indore.
• Completed Master of Business Administration Specialization in Computer .
• Completed Masters of Arts (Drawing and Painting) from the D.A.V.V.Universiy, Indore
• Completed Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application .
Professional Qualifications :
Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint , Microsoft
Outlook Express Tally-Erp.Programming Language: Pascal, Cobol, Foxpro 2.5, C and C++ Operating
Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista MS- DOS, Internet. D.T.P.Page maker ,
Corel draw , Photo shop, Flash
• Posses about 14 years experience in the field of education (both teaching and administration)
• Thorough understanding of the subject with ability to convey the same to the students
• Posses knowledge about the internal administrative tasks that are performed within institutions
Professional Experience :
• Carried out practical sessions with explanation about the purpose of the experiment and the procedures
that follow to seek results
• Arranged expert meets for students on a periodic basis to create an interest about the subject
• Provided students with information outside the classroom such as the future prospects in the subject,
the competitive exams, etc.
• Excellent relationship builder with students, faculty, and administration.
• PG:- Information Technology , Economics
• UG:- Computer Application, Vedic Math’s, Business Math’s , Hindi, Tally-Erp, PC Software, Digital
Computer Electronics, Database Management System, Introduction to Information System, Foreign
Trade Information System, Management Information System, Information Technology, PC Software/
Practical on Windows, Word, Power Point, Introduction to IT/ Practical on Excel and Internet, C-
Language, Basic Computer IT-I and II ,Basic of Computer and Accounting S/W- (Value Addition
Course), Micro Economics , Macro Economics.
Current Working :
Working as Asst. Professor in Vishist School of Management, Affiliated to Devi Ahilya University , 65/5,
R.S. Bhandari Marg, Polo Ground, Indore, Madhya Pradesh (April 25th,2011 onwards)
Pharmawell Centre - 23/5 Snehlata Ganj, Indore. (Four Year)
Prompt Software - Old Palasia Aashish Vihar ,Indore.(Two Year)
(Software Developing in COBOL)
Sitaram Radhakishan - Malhar Ganj, Indore. (8 Month) (Accounting)
Shree Computer - Mangal Marg, Gandhi Nagar, Indore.(Nov.’06 – Aug.’08)
Balaji Computer - 15/1 North Rajmohalla, Indore. (May’96-Dec.’05)
(Professor cum Management)
Tagore Mahavidhyalaya - Nemi Nagar, Indore (Aug.’98-April’99)
(Asst. Professor cum Lab Assistant)
Sanskar College - Dhar Road, Indore. (Dec.’03-April’08)
M.B.Khalsa College - North Rajmohalla, Indore. (Sep.’08-April’09)
NIFA - Laxmi Tower, Indore.(Sep.’08 to Dec.’ 2009)
FLASH ACADEMY - 133/1 Vallabh Nagar,Indore.(Oct.’10 –jan.’2014)
Matushri Ahilyadevi Institute of Management and Research –
- Village Sulakhedi , Manglia , Indore ( One year)
(Asst. Professor )
Workshops/ Seminar/ Conferences:
Date College Name Particulars
Fanatic Academy of Qualiuty Six Sigma White Belt Certificate
Maharani Laxmibai Govt. Girls P.G. College Workshop
I.T., D.A.V.V., Indore
Teaching Methodologies in Database and data
Vishisht School of Management, Indore
Patent Filling Systems-India, United States & Pet
IPS Academy, ICT (MHRD) Introduction to research methodologies
Shri Vaishnav College of Commerce Workshop on Q Assessment and NAAC
VIPSAR, ISBN -978-93-5110-155-0
"A Study of Computer Viruses and A Critical
Study of IT for Mobile Information System"
D.A.V.V. Indore E Governance - Issues Challenges
Pacific Institute of Business Studies "A study of six sigma I.T. "
Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management,
Indore, NACC –Banglore ISBN -978-93-
"A Study of B - School Degree in Higher
BM Group of College Indore
"A Study- Cyber Infrastructure Utilization soa
survey in Cloud Computing"
Pacific Academy of Higher Edu. & Res.
"Role of ICT on Education Tools "
Indore Institute of Technology ICT(MHRD) Database Management System
Pacific Academy of Higher Education and
"A study of Hacking"
International Journal of Research in
Management Science & Technology Vol I
“Methodological Issues in Online Data Collection
M.K.H.S. Gujarati Girls College UGC SPONSORED
VIPSAR, ISBN -978-81-927004-0-3
"A Critical Study of Face Book: Friends ' Use of
Online Social Network Society”
VIPSAR, ISBN 978-93-5110-502-2
"Present and Future scenarios of work station
(IT) Sector in India"
Acropolis Faculty of Management and
Research, ISBN – 978-81-928537-0-5
"A critical Study on Impact of Information
Technology on Society"
BHAI'I Chair for studies in Development
Shree Vaishnav Group of Institute (ISSN
2249-1643) Jun-Dec 2013 Vol.- IV Issue II
"Analytical study on six sigma in Process with
Reference to Information Technology"
SPDM Commerce College ISBN -978-93-
"Challenges & Prospects of Ethical Hacking"
G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering
- Nagpur. ISBN -978-93-5137-920-1
"IT Present Status & Future Prospects for
Changing Consumer Behavior (ISBN -978-
"Consumer behavior on the IT & Purchase"
IET Bhaddal Technical Campus, Ropur
(Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar)
Page no. 18-21
"Internet Access with Security Issues"
ICFAI University Tripura Impact of Health by Air Pollution
International Conference PSG Institute of
“A critical study of IT-Led Productivity Surge”
National Seminar-Pioneer Institute of
Professional Studies, Indore ISSN-0974-
Analytical study of training and placement
International Seminar, Faculty of Mgmt
Studies Pacific University & IRIRE
“A Critical study of cloud computing”
International Conference , VSOM, Indore.
“A Study of Teenager Social Life”
International Conference, Acropolis Faculty
of Management & Research, Indore ISBN
“Future Prospects & Growth of Computer
International Conference , VSOM, Indore
“ An Analytical Study of Whatsapp User’s
International Journal of Research in
Management Science and Technology
ISSN (Online): 2321-6174
“Revitalizing Ethics in Tourism”
National Seminar, Faculty of Mgmt studies
Pacific University & SSUN
“Decision Making – A Study Online Marketing”
National Conference, Advance College of
Science & Commerce, Ujjain
“Stress Level of Teachers : A New View Point”
IGNITE -2015 National Seminar ,
Rashtrasant Tukodoji Maharaj Nagpur
University’s Department of Business
Management ISSN- 2394 269X
“A Analytical Study Growth of BPO Industry”
VIPSAR, ISBN 978-93-5213-282-9 “Cloud Computing In Cyber Infrastructure
Utilization And Soa Services”
VIPSAR, ISBN 978-93-5213-288-1
“A study of Dropout students in Jambudi Hapsi
Other Extra Curricular Activities:
Obtained White and Yellow belt in Six Sigma
Obtained Reiki Grand Master
Participated in Some Activities like Debate, Art and Craft , Vastu and Meditation
Books and Monographs:
• Monograph on Programming C , Monograph on Tally Accounting , Monograph On Computer-Basic
• Freelancer writer of Monthly magazines and weekly newspapers Gram Sourabh, Jadu kalam ka , Apni
Dunia, Dainik Avntika and Raj Express etc.