Yammer has distinguished itself as an enterprise social network on the inside of organizations, but its potential for engaging external customers, partners and vendors remains largely unnoticed. Most organizations have yet to tap into Yammer's ability to extend its features outside of the company walls.
Find out how Yammer is redefining the traditional external network, and how its ease of adoption, powerfully interactive style of information sharing and governance tools combine with mobile accessibility and the power of the cloud to deliver social, secure and world-class external collaboration.
Perficient is a leading information technology consulting firm serving clients throughout
We help clients implement business-driven technology solutions that integrate business
processes, improve worker productivity, increase customer loyalty and create a more agile
enterprise to better respond to new business opportunities.
• Founded in 1997
• Public, NASDAQ: PRFT
• 2013 revenue ~$373 million
• Major market locations throughout North America
• Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus,
Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fairfax, Houston, Indianapolis, Los
Angeles, Minneapolis, New Orleans, New York City,
Northern California, Philadelphia, Southern California, St.
Louis, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
• Global delivery centers in China, Europe and India
• >2,100 colleagues
• Dedicated solution practices
• ~90% repeat business rate
• Alliance partnerships with major technology vendors
• Multiple vendor/industry technology and growth awards
Business Process Management
Customer Experience and CRM
Enterprise Performance Management
Enterprise Resource Planning
Experience Design (XD)
Custom Application Development
Portal & Social
Our Solutions Expertise
Rich Wood, Director of Web & Social
Collaboration Practice at Perficient
Rich is a member of Microsoft’s Partner Advisory
Board for SharePoint and a keen advocate for
and frequent speaker/writer on information
architecture, social business, user experience
and web content management. Rich currently
focuses on these topics across the SharePoint,
Yammer and Sitecore platforms.
• Common Ground: #ESN and Extranets
o Enterprise Social Networks as an Engagement Tool
o Extranets and How They Work
• Why Yammer: Stating the Case
o Governance in a Yammer External Network
• Wrap-Up / Q&A
And That’s All for Today. But tomorrow?
• Office Web Apps and OneDrive for Business for
• Yammer Feed replaces SharePoint Social Feed =
Yammer + SharePoint Online extranets!
• Inline Social, Groups and Office Graph