Prerequisites to add Cloud Applications
• AWS: AWS account users are required to use their AWS Access Key and Secret Access Key to add an
AWS monitor in Applications Manager.
• O365: The Office 365 work or school account that you use for these procedures needs to be a member
of an Office 365 admin role.
• Azure: Diagnostics must be enabled from Azure portal. Powershell scripts used to collect data.
What we monitor in Office 365
• Exchange Online
• Sharepoint Online
• Skype For Business Online
• Visualize performance metrics of :
• Exchange online
• Sharepoint online
• Skype for business online
• Configure alarms for critical metrics
• Diagnosing the root cause of performance issues
Represents whether a particular monitor is currently available to
Represents the overall state of the monitor. Depends on
the severity of all the other attributes.
Discovery & mapping
Analyzing performance reports, and organizing
Trend Analysis Report:
Understand performance trends of your business servers based on historical data to predict future trends
and stay informed.
Let Applications Manager make forecast based on utilization as well as growth trends of your VMs
Reports based on Monitor Types and their respective metrics:
Generate reports instantaneously for custom attributes of individual VMs, Monitor types and even
Trend analysis report
• History Report
• Hour of Day Report
• Day of Week Report
• Statistical Report
• Heat Chart
• Balance hardware
costs with computing
• Plan future utilization
View & compare reports
Compare attribute reports of various
different monitors or monitors within
a particular group.
• Customize with widgets
• Create and publish
• Unified business view of
your entire IT
• Getting cloud ready with AWS monitoring (EC2, RDS, SNS, S3)
• Azure cloud services monitoring (VMs, Storage, DBs, etc.)
• KPI's of Exchange, Sharepoint and Skype with O-365 monitoring
• Visualizing cloud analytics for effective resource planning