• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the
integration of sales, marketing , service and support
strategy, process , people and technology to maximize
customer acquisition, value, relationships , retention and
Volkswagen (VW) is one of the world’s leading automobile
manufacturers and the largest carmaker in Europe. As
Volkswagen pursues its goal of becoming the number one
automaker in the world by 2018, India has become a key
component of its strategy. India is currently the world’s
second fastest growing car market, with shipments
expected to more than double by 2018.
• The talking newspaper ad created a sensation in India,
and garnered worldwide attention for taking print
advertising to a new level. In one year, brand awareness
more than quadrupled , increasing from 8 percent to a
high of 37 percent.
“MADE IN INDIA”
• Challenge: To foray into the small car segment
• Solution: The campaign created by DDB Mudra and
executed by MediaCom, clearly displayed the made in
India factor in the Polo which is rolling out of the Chakan
plant in Pune.
• Summarize the key technology, concept, or strategy on
which your business is based.
• The biggest step so far comes now with the association
with the Ministry of Tourism’s ”Clean India‟ campaign.
Volkswagen will be supporting the government in its
initiative to keep India cleaner and greener.
• This would help it garner more brand connect.