• There are an increase in tools that
claim to give you automated content
Here are a few tips to help you >>
• However, if you just spend a few
minutes thinking about your readers
and writing short yet engaging
content, you’ll get your money’s
Personalize your posts
• Personalizing your description allows
it to be unique from all the other
• It gives more of a human connection
than the one line and link posts
• It is important to take some time to
write a descriptive, personal
description, one that can emotionally
connect with your audience.
Ask Questions & Captions
• A sure way to get engagement is to ask
your audience a question, people love to
give their opinions and participate.
• Another way to go about getting
engagement on your page is the
“Caption this “method. Have an
interesting picture and ask your
audience to captain it.
• You can also have them fill in the blank.
Example: If my kids are throwing
a fit, I would ______
• If you have writer’s block, find a good and relevant
quote that relates to your brand, product or service.
• This serves to keep you visible while inspiring people
to like the post, and promote engagement.
• You can also link to inspiring YouTube videos, movie
clips with famous scenes.
• It helps to relate the quote to something that is
happening in your life, to give the quote some
Calls to Action
• If you want your readers to read your post, click on your
link, share your post, or comment on the post, ask
them, in a compelling way.
Ex: If you really want to learn to boost your self
confidence you have GOT to check out this week’s tip.
• You can apply the like or share method. Give your
audience two options, to indicate they choose the first
option ask them to like, to indicate they choose the
second option, ask them to share.
Ex: Like if you prefer Chocolate chip ice-cream and
share if you prefer black current.
Be Natural, Be Yourself
• Beyond being authentic
about yourself or your brand,
it is important to keep your
posts natural, not too formal,
not too put on.
• People use their Facebook
time to read up on things that
are fun and easy and not
super formal or fake
• Make sure your posts
are timely, and relevant
not just to the theme of
your brand but also to
• Make sure you don’t
lose your fans by
making posts irrelevant
to yourself or their
interest in liking your
• Fun, cute, animal, stunning,
unusual images get the most
amount of engagement.
• Infographics are also widely
• Create a library of images
with quotes with your
website on the image.
Link Posts To Your Website
• On the sharing tool on your
page, posting the URL of
your website allows the tool
to pull up the thumbnail of
your website and display the
link as a large image with
the caption being the
caption of your website.
• This makes people more
inclined to click on it.
Solve a Problem Tip
• These are simple solutions to a
problem presented in one simple
yet powerful sentence:
Ex: One little way to fix a wet
phone is to place it in a bowl
• These solutions invite likes, as
well as interaction such as “My
brother showed me that
technique and it totally works!”
Be Short & Sweet
• Keep your post within 80-140 characters, longer posts overwhelm the
reader and they tend to scroll beyond that.
• Make sure it isn’t too short as to keep the audience disinterested and
not too long to make them want to avoid reading through it.
And there you have it!
10 sure shot ways to get more engagement
on from your Facebook posting activity.
Remember, most just post – the wise