Job interviews are full ofsurprises. Those who face ajob interview for the first timeare often deceived by anunexpected question.
For any fresh candidateentering the job market,first interview is consideredmake or break point.
If you Could Respond to These 20 Questions “logically’ Chances of your success are brighter
• Why do you want to leave the current employer?• What do you want to join our organization?• Why are you still unmarried?• Please prove in two lines that you are a perfect candidate for this job.
• Here is a pencil, sell it to me.• How do you weigh an elephant without using a scale?• Why did you apply for this position?• Why do you want to start a career in HR, why not marketing?
• How would you rate the interviewer on an scale of 1-10?• Do you want to move out of this city / country?• List down your three bad and three good habits?• Tell me one thing about yourself that you would not share with anyone.
• Why did the last employer fire you?• How would do this job in a more creative manner?• Why do you want this job?• Why manhole covers are round?
• Describe yourself in three words.• Where do you see yourself in five years?• What was the worst thing about your previous employer?• If you are driving in the middle of the night with no traffic on the road, will you stop on Red light?
Important to get the interview going!• Often introducing yourself becomes challenging, but if you have prepared a 30 second introducing (called elevator pitch), it will be much easier to tell people what you do, what you aspire to do.• Write your elevator pitch• Practice, practice, practice
Best of Luck! Follow me onhttp://twitter.com/hammadshttp://fb.com/hammadIOM