ClipMate saves time and makes you more productive
by adding clipboard functions that the Windows
clipboard leaves out, such as holding thousands of
"clips", instead of just one at a time. ClipMate has
functions to combine, edit, and manage your
clipboard data. It can also print, re-format, and even
spell-check. It also has a multi-monitor screen capture,
and has features for sharing clips among multiple PCs.
• Saves Time
• Makes You More
• Holds Thousands Of
• Combine Clips
• Edit Clips
• Manage Your Clipboard
• Multi-Monitor Screen
• Sharing Clips Among
ClipMate runs on
• Windows XP
• Windows 7
• Windows 8/8.1
• Windows 10
A single-user/two-computer license is only $34.95 USD.
• ClipMate Remembers everything that you cut or copy
to the clipboard.
• It works with all Windows programs that work with the
• Searchable database can hold THOUSANDS of clips, in
Text, RTF, HTML, and Bitmap format.
• "Shortcuts" place commonly-used clips within easy
reach for quick re-use.
• Powerful re-formatting, editing, case conversion, and
even a spellchecker!
• Easy to use! Just double-click on a clip in the clipboard history
list (ClipList), and it's pasted right where you were working! Or,
just drag/drop data right from ClipMate into the target.
• Use the "Portable" version to take ClipMate with you on any USB
stick, including "U3 Smart" drives.
• For $34.95, the Single-User license covers you on two computers,
or one computer and a USB stick. The "Household" license
covers up to 5 computers used in the same household for only
$79.95, and multi-user licenses are available as well.
• PowerPaste™ feature helps you quickly paste a series of
clips, or break apart complex data by comma,
linebreak, etc.. It's like a bulldozer for your data!
• Printing - Of course, you can print clips too! The new
"paper-saver" feature in v7.3 lets you print several small
clips (text or graphic) on a page, if they'll fit.
• Sharing - Sometimes you need to share data with a
team or workgroup, or just "yourself" at another
computer. ClipMate covers all the bases, with support
for "live" multi-user databases, or distribution of clips and
updates via XML files.
• Screen capture by desktop, window, or "area", with
support for multiple monitors.
• Sometimes you just want to paste without all of the
formatting that often accompanies clipboard data.
EXTENDS The Clipboard - ClipMate extends
functionality of the windows clipboard by
allowing you to keep an unlimited number of
"clips" (clipboard history) for later use.
Manages The Clipboard - You can quickly
find, delete, sort, print, any of thousands of
Any software program that can use the
windows clipboard, can work with ClipMate.
ClipMate was the first Clipboard extender for Windows,
back in 1991.
I purchased it in 1998 and have been using it ever