Calcium chloride, CaCl2, is asalt with many uses in ourhuman body: The calcium is ingested in our body thru some foods that are drinkable: Milk and dairy products such as yogurt, cheese, and ice cream. Calcium could be ingested or eaten, some vegetables like cabbage, spinach, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, eggplant, kale, parsley, peas, pumpkin, turnip, dandelion and asparagus are rich in calcium.
Calcium is important inour diet because… It is a structural component of bones, teeth, muscles and soft tissues. It helps the human body to grow during childhood, adolescence, and pregnancy.
What happen when the bodydoes not received enoughCalcium? The body takes calcium from their own bones causing bones fractures and osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a condition in which bones become weak and brittle, increasing the chance they may break.
What happens when thebody consumes too muchCalcium? High calcium intake can cause kidney stones. Kidney stones are made of calcium. When humans get in contact with calcium chlorine in large amounts, they may suffer severe irritation or burn of the eyes or skin, vomiting or nausea.
Copper (Cu29) is a metalthat is use largely in ourcivilization. It use for electrical equipment due to its electrical conductivity properties. Copper is used to make many alloys such as bronze and brass. It can be found in a small amount in humans, animals, and plants.
Copper is a vital elemental nutrient that is necessary for good health . Human ingest copper in salads, fruits, poultry, and meat in small amounts that are not harmful to the body. After copper is ingested, it is absorbed from the small intestine into the bloodstream. Here copper transform proteins, which carry it to the liver. Then, it gets distributed throughout the body.
The excess of coppercould be unsafe tohumans. People can ingest excess of copper by drinking water and foods (plants and lakes treated with cooper). It can also enter the body through the skin. Some homes have copper plumbing pipes, there is a chance that your drinking water may include a high level of copper. Excess amount of copper can causes nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, liver damage, kidney damage, and some cases death.