13. The Importance of Security Awareness
• Reduce the biggest risk (employees)
• Improve the awareness for protecting sensitive
• Helping employees to handle information securely
14. The Importance of Security Awareness
• Reduce the risks of mishandling information
• Increase organizational understanding implementation of
security best practice
• Helping organization to prevent attacks
17. Essential Tips
• IT team “sell” the awareness mindset
• Remind each other regarding the information security
• Keep your privacy and sensitive information
• Avoid reuse password
• Enable two step veriﬁcation
18. Essential Tips
• Make sure always using secure connection
• Make sure to always use the original software
• Always update the software and make sure it’s the latest
• Backup the data regularly
• Avoid torrent download (pirates && not safe)
19. ISO 27001
• ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the family
providing requirements for an information security
management system (ISMS).
• Helps organizations keep information assets secure
20. What is ISMS?
• ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive
company information so that it remains secure.
• By applying a risk management process.