How do you figure out which mobile apps are right for your company? And once you decide on the right apps to build or to make available to your users, how do you communicate your choices, deploy, and manage the apps?
Jim Haviland, Voxmobile's Chief Marketing Officer, will discuss apps: they may all have the same icon size and shape but inside can be The Good, The Bad or the Ugly. You probably don’t want to wait until you have an event to figure out what aspects are a threat to the organization. Join us for a discussion of what makes an App good for business, Bad for business, or downright dangerous.
- How Apps can be dangerous or annoying
- App Stores and Access
- Mobile Application Management
Cimarron Buser, Apperian's VP of product marketing, will talk about deploying and managing enterprise apps:
- Real examples of app deployment in businesses
- Keeping things current for your employees without a heavy hand
- Demonstration of a real enterprise app catalog and how it works
Another informative and interactive webinar from Apperian! For more information on Apperian and our products, visit www.apperian.com, or call us at (800) 862-0511.