- Blogging is all about building a loyal
base of followers that want and
expect to hear from you.
- Build of supportive audience, you
absolutely need to blog regularly.
- Regularly simply means you post on
a set schedule that you don’t
- Don’t start off trying to blog every
day, or you’ll most likely burn
- Regularity is more important than
- You’re not flowing naturally when you
write for search engines, even if your
content is good.
- Write for people, not search engines.
NOT CAREFULLY ANALYZING YOUR
Your analytics data can tell you a
lot about your audience.
NOT HAVING RESERVE
When you just don’t have the time to write new content…
- If you don’t have backup posts for these times, then you’re
going to be late on posts or miss posts completely.
- Having a backup plan can also help you relax around your
DOING YOUR OWN DESIGN
OR USING TEMPLATES
- NEED a design that truly reflects your core brand.
- IF YOUR BLOG looks unprofessional, you may not keep
your audience’s attention.
NOT MODERATING COMMENTS
- First, not moderating comments at all is a mistake.
- The second mistake is taking too long to moderate
- SO moderate comments, but make sure you do so in
an efficient and timely manner.
- You must respond to your comments.
- People respect bloggers who take the
time to respond to comments.
- Get in the habit of responding to every
single comment on your site.
IGNORING SOCIAL MEDIA
- Today, the internet is intimately tied
to Twitter, Facebook and other social
- If you’re not on social media, you’re
missing out on links, traffic and reader