Page 1 of 2
Name of Applicant : USMANI HASINUDDIN
Position Seeking for : FINANCE DIRECTOR / ADVISER / CONSULTANT /
CORPORATE SECRETARY / HEAD OF INTERNAL
Qualifications: : B.Com. FCMA. CA Intermediate (1974)
Corp. Member Chartered Institute of Management. UK.
Nationality : PAKISTANI
Contact Addresses : Apartment B-1, Safari Boulevard, Phase-1,
Block–15, Gulistan-e-Johar, Karachi.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell # : +92-300-8246900 / +92-333-3534208
Land Line # 92-21-34623973
FOCAL POINTS OF PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
1. Provide direction and management of the finance / accounting / reporting function in
line with company’s financial policies, business strategies and in accordance with the
legal frame work prescribed for listed companies by the Regulatory Authorities i.e.
timely financial closures and compliances.
2. Possess required expertise for equity placement by issuing stocks to selected private
investors, financial institutions, floatation of equity for public subscription (public float)
and also have experience to get public companies listed on Stock Exchange.
3. Projects Feasibilities, Financial Feasibilities/Viabilities, Projects Development
(Financing, Coordination, Control and Implementation).
4. Exercising budgetary control measures (Capital/Project and Operating Budget) via
preparation of Annual/Project Budget determining with quarterly and monthly targets
showing comparison with actual performance. Analysis of variances and corporate
planning (Long Term) for diversified growth as well.
5. Full fledge handling of corporate Law Matters and Secretarial Practices. Ensuring
timely compliances of SECP and KSE Regulations of listed companies.
6. Installation of standard costing system in integration with financial accounting.
(Historical costing). Analysis of variances between standard and actual costs for
7. Subscribe to the philosophy of continuous improvement and steady growth.
8. Corporate Polices Formulation including development and updating of the finance
systems, (Operating Manuals). Implementation and decision making process
including delegation of financial authority.
9. Business strategy development aimed at sustained growth perceived with profit
optimization and improved cash flow.
10. Development of relevant KPIs and performance evaluation.
11. Accounting and Management Reporting Systems Development.
Page 2 of 2
12. Financial and Cost Audit, Internal Audit, Investigative and Forensic Audit including
Internal control system.
13. Production, financing, accounting and performance reporting of export oriented
companies including export banking documentation.
14. Revival of Sick Industrial units by Restructuring, Rescheduling, Revamping and
15. Research, analysis and investigation of mal-functioning of the business, suggesting
remedial actions for recovery by changing corporate strategy and streamlining the
16. Financial Due diligence, merger, consolidation and acquisition of business interest.
WORKING POSITION DETAILS:
S.NO. EMPLOYERS POSITION SERVICE TENURE
1 Fateh Textile Mills Limited
Executive Director &
Group Company Secretary
NOV 2011 – Todate
2 Self Employed Carried out Fertilizer and
2008 - 2011
EFFORT GROUP ETHIOPIA
3 - Almeda Textile Mills Ltd. ADWA. Financial Controller Nov 2006 Mar 2007
4 Crescent Construction Company,
Finance Director July 2006 Oct. 2006
5 AKD GROUP Karachi. Advisor / Consultant for an
Industrial joint Venture
March 2006 June 2006
6 Popular Group of Industries, Karachi. Finance Director Oct 2005 Dec 2005
FATEH GROUP HYDERABAD :
7 - Fateh Textile Mills Limited.
Listed on Karachi Stock Exchange
Company Secretary & VP
July 1985 - July 2004
8 - Fateh Food & Beverages Limited Director June 2004 Jan 2005
9 - Fateh Mills Limited Director June 2004 Jan 2005
10 - Barkat Power Limited. Director Feb 2000 July 2004
11 - Fateh Motors Limited, Executive Director July 2003 July 2004
12 - Barkat Cotton Mills Limited, Director Nov 2000 July 2004
13 Indeco Limited Group of Companies,
Chief Accountant 1980 – 85
Pak Arab Refinery Limited, Karachi.
Systems Accountant &
1978 – 80
M. Iftikhar & Company Limited, Karachi. Chief Accountant 1977 – 78
Consolidated Tech. Agencies Limited. General Manager Finance 1975 – 76
Ashraff & Associates, Karachi.
1974 – 75
Rahim Jan & Co. CA’s, Karachi. 4 years C.A. Training 1971 – 74
19 Eng. Co. Sugar & Edible Oil Mills. Accounts Executive 1963 – 70