Be the first to like this
Learn how to integrate blogs, podcasts, vidcasts, RSS, Technorati, del.icio.us, Twitter into mainstream public relations practices through a series of lectures, live demonstrations and exercises, case study presentations and discussions. Also learn how to use popular Web 2.0 tools and services to get the job done. Workshop highlights include:
* Blogging – when to comment, when to listen.
* Social networking.
* Podcasts, Webcasts, Vidcasts in online pressrooms.
* The importance of authenticity when joining an online conversation.
* The basics of search engine optimization (SEO).
* The process of matching new media initiatives to objectives.
* The tangible benefits of engaging consumers via social media.
Instructor: Eric Schwartzman