Application Systems Engineer IV, Wells Fargo: Des Moines, IA, March 2014 – Sep. 2016
• Developed and maintained critical systems and applications central to all operations in the Retail Lending area within
• Automated Processing Environment: APE is the central application for numerous processes,information and
applications necessaryfor all developers in Wells Fargo to do their jobs correctly and efficiently.
• Change Control: This application is the main piece of APE functionality that allows developers to setup
automatic code promotion from the test environmentto production. Change Control handles multiple types ofcode
including SQL,creates and maintains release branches in Team Foundation Server,and includes a robustwizard
and approval process used to build and approve each change control.
• Service Request: Extremely flexible and robustProject Managementand Time Tracking application. Handles
uploading and managementofdocuments related to a project, tracks all changes and displays historyinformation,
allows users to be added to projects with finite control of what those users can see and do,and has several wizards
that help the user navigate through multiple types of projects and their corresponding sub-types.
• CSCL MQ: Message Queue user interface updated to work correctly in IE11. The new IE11 compatible UIwas
• NAS Traversal& Aggregation: Network Access Storage Traversing and Aggregation application created for the
Wells Fargo Server Team in order to indicate what files and folders mayneed to be removed. The NAS would run
low on space dailyand required several hours ofmaintenance per dayin order to keep critical systems up and
running. This application allowed the server team to quickly address this issue byidentifying problem areas in a
variety of reports and views based on the user's input,which broughta 3 to 4-hour maintenance job down to 45
minutes or less depending on load.
Applications Developer, Stewart Strategy: Des Moines, IA, Oct. 2013 to March 2014
Developed applications for Siemens utilizing C#,MVC, SQL and Windows Azure.
Developed the Disaster Protection application for Siemens. This application allows Siemens’ agents
access to information regarding their clients’ backups and the overall health of their systems. It also gives the agents
the capabilityof managing users with varying degrees ofaccess to regions and groups while generating a reportin
Word and PDF formats.
Developed the Siemens IdentityProvider application thatprovides authentication for the Disaster
Protection application by way of security certificates and SAML 2.0 tokens.
Applications Developer II, Briggs Corporation: Des Moines, IA, March 2012 to Oct. 2013
Developed applications in a suite known as BApps. BApps is written in C#, Silverlight, and MVVM and is used by
the entire company.
BApps – Developed the NPD Pipeline application used bythe New ProductDevelopmentTeam. This application
allows the team to manage potential items thatmayor may not be taken on board. It allows users to filter and
manage information for a particular item or setof items from the Ideation phase all the way to the on -boarding
process. A managementsection for the manager and team lead allows for further manipulation ofdata, including
deleting the item completely.
BApps – Developed the Pricing Playground application used by the Sales and Marketing teams.
Based on the search criteria,the application populates data into as manyinstances ofa user control as there are
items to display. The collection of user control instances is displayed in a shell which contains controls used to
manipulate pricing data,including rounding and manual overrides.
BApps – Developed the Data Runner application utilized by all management throughoutthe company. Once a
report is chosen from the drop down list,controls are automaticallygenerated based on the report’s stored procedure
parameters. When the report has finished an email is sentto the user with a link to the document.
Developed an application that rips order information from PDF’s utilizing C# and ITextSharp for companies such as
Walgreens,Home Depot,QVC and Overstock. The order information is converted into XML and is automatically
uploaded into JDE.
Developed an application that rips order information from emails and inserts them into AtTask (Project Management
Software) as projects for various teams to review or work. Several of the clients were automaticallyprocessed bythe
application,which updated AtTask with the status of the order.
Created numerous tables and stored procedures in SQL 2012.
All projects utilize WCF Services written in C# to communicate with SQL.
Developer, Oklahoma State University Medical Center: Tulsa, OK, Nov. 2011 to Feb. 2012
• Developed the hospital’s intranetin SharePoint2010 with custom ASP.NET, C# and VB.NET applications.
• Developed a menu suite in VB.NET for the hospital’s chefthatincluded data entry and storage for meals and their
respective ingredients,as well as setting up and displaying the currentweek’s menu. On the home page of the
intranet, a SharePointweb-partdisplayed the currentmeals being served atthat particular time, and updated
automaticallybased on the menu and time of day.
• Developed a program for the CardiologyDepartmentin C# that allowed them to reserve a room for procedures and
displaythe specific procedure thatwas being performed,as well as anyequipmentor supplies needed. This allowed
the reserved room to be completelystocked and ready to go when the Doctor arrived. This program saved enough
time to fit in one more procedure per day.
• Developed an application for the Nursing Staffin VB.NET that allowed them to quickly assess who was on duty, and
if anyone has called in sick and a shiftneeded to be covered. If a shiftopened all Nurses on the on call listwere
emailed directlyto their cell phone.They were previouslyusing a paper system that required the supervisor to contact
• Developed an Employee of the Month application in C# that allowed anyone in the hospital to nominate somebodyfor
• Developed a Policies & Procedures application in C# that directly linked any procedure or set of procedures directly
to the policies thatgoverned them. Everyone from Human Resources to the Surgeons Group had extremely strict
rules on what could and could not be done in any given situation. This application increased productivityand
companymorale as their previous Policies & Procedures search engine was poorlybuiltand often frustrated users.
GRAS Security Specialist, HP Enterprise Services: Tulsa, OK, Aug. 2011 to Nov. 2011
Answered help desk calls for the Pfizer service desk,as well as helped maintain securityfor Pfizer while
keeping their employees connected to all systems required based on the specific user.
Developer, WebShel Organizational Solutions: Tulsa, OK, Aug. 2010 to June 2011
• Developed a ManagementTraining Program for Reasors utilizing Adobe Captivate and Adobe Presenter.
• Both programs are partof the Adobe E-Learning Suite and work with Microsoft PowerPointto provide a
powerful interactive learning experience from anywhere the internetcan reach.
• Developed and maintained databases and other related systems.
Developer & Systems Administrator, Trase Miller Technologies: Tulsa, OK, Dec. 2007 to Aug. 2010
• Designed and implemented a Quality Assurance Monitoring Program in VB.NET that saved supervisors
several hours per week in filing and paperwork. Before my employment,Trase Miller used paper and filing cabinets
for all employee reviews and coaching. My solution organized all information aboutan employee’s performance in a
SQL 2005 database that I developed and maintained. It also allowed supervisors to instantlydisplayall records for
an employee within a desired date range and negated the possibilityof losing an employee’s review.
• Since teams changed every few months Ideveloped a program in C# that updated SQL automatically
based on the supervisors’ input. Before this program I had to manuallychange teams in SQL.
• Developed a virtual knowledge handbook in VB.NET that allowed the travel agents to save and share
information aboutdestinations. Previouslyall research was performed over the internetwhich resulted in conflicting
information aboutcertain destinations. This program stored information in a SQL 2005 database and greatly
improved the cohesiveness ofinformation given to clients. Within three months,complaints aboutmisinformation
• Converted previous non-relational spreadsheetstyle databases in SQL to fully functioning relational
• Developed and managed a SharePoint2007 site with over 150 users. This allowed supervisors to have
and design their own team sites,as well as a supervisor onlysite where they shared valuable information between
• Developed and implemented a work from home solution for the travel agents utilizing VoIP (Voice over
Internet Protocol). Since Trase Miller is a 24/7 operation,this solution allowed them to completelyclose the building
at night saving them over $50,000 per year in night guard costs alone. This solution was originallydesigned to be
completelyvirtual with Citrix, but costforced us to continue with the currentdesktop model.The VOIP phones
connected to the phone switch via a Juniper SSG, and the at home agent’s computers connected to the office
utilizing a VPN.
• Maintained fourteen servers with a mixed environmentof Server 2003 and 2008.
• Managed Active Directory along with two SQL Servers, an Exchange Server 2007 (including a 2003-2007
email migration),two web servers,two Domain Controllers,and a SAN server with secondarytape backups.
Systems Analyst Intern, BSW International: Tulsa, OK, May 2007 to Aug. 2007
• Answered help desk calls,diagnosed and solved individual work station issues.
Languages and Methodologies
• VB Script
• Java Script
• Telerik Controls
• Knockout JS
• Entity Framework
Servers, Databases and Operating Systems
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012
• Windows 7, Vista, XP
• Windows Server 2003 and 2008
• Microsoft Exchange 2003 and 2007
• Visual Studios 2008, 2010,2012,
• Adobe CS4 and CS5
• Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010
• Adobe E-Learning Suite
• Team Foundation Server
• Source Tree
Firewalls and Security Systems
• Juniper SSG 140
• ISA 2000, 2004, 2006
• Symantec Endpoint Protection
• Juniper Netstream 25 Firewall
Networking Hardware and Software
• Storage Area Networks
• Cisco VoIP
• Linksys and D-Link Wireless Routers
• Active Directory
• Cisco switches and routers
PROFESSIONAL AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
• Strong understanding of programming logic and pseudo code, as well as the communication gaps between
programmers, developers, designers and users.
• Strong communication skills and capable of working with a variety of individuals and disciplines.
• Self-motivated, creative, and proactive in problem solving situations.
• Excellent ability to develop and maintain good relationships with vendors.
• Troubleshoot external problems with vendors that may arise as they relate to the technological infrastructure.
• Works well individually or in a team based environment.
•CNSSI 4016, Risk Analyst
•CNSSI 4014, Information Systems Security Officer
•NSTISSI 4011, Information Systems Security Professional
•Oklahoma State University, May 2006 to 2008, Bachelor of Science GPA 3.33
•Tulsa Community College, January 2005 to May 2006, MIS Major GPA 3.0