Mobile no. 07070706584
08271755763 E mail: - firstname.lastname@example.org
To pursue a challenging career predominantly in IT services, that exploits my abilities to the maximum, while providing me exposure,
sufficient responsibilities, independence of thought, share knowledge and an opportunity to learn in an environment, which promotes
innovation. I am looking for an assignment wherein I can use my specialization, learn, grow and future enhances my skill while making
significant contribution to the industry.
> Passed Three Year Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic “BIT, Katwa, West Bengal” In 2006 to
> Microsoft certified Professional (Certification number: F522-5247).
>VMware VTSP certified.
Company HCL Info systems Ltd, Patna
Duration 22 Jun 2009 to till date
Designation Customer Engineer
• Installation, configuration, managing and troubleshooting of Operating system- Win XP,Win 7, win 8, win 10, Win2003,Win2008 server ,win2012 server,
• Application – installation and configuration of, lotus notes, other banking application of PNB, SBI, OBC, BOI, MBGB, SBBJ, (cbs and non cbs), NIC
• Configuration, Implementing, managing and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN, Domain, Workgroup, and other network related problems.
• Hardware espouser- HCL x series desktop, servers and laptops, IBM x series desktops, server and laptops, HP, Compaq and other assembled computers
• Troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware fault.
• Managing and configuration of routers, LAN extender, its etc.
• Configuration of Antivirus Servers in Managed Mode to Monitor and control systems in LAN.
• Meeting the customer satisfaction.
• Installation and up gradation of Workstation and Server OS.
• Network configuration and planning for Windows.
• Basic Troubleshoot knowledge in Linux
• Disk space configuration with volume set and stripe set.
• Driver installation, Hardware like NIC, SCSI cards, RAID Cards
Assignments with HCL Infosystems Ltd
Client National Informatics Centre (NIC)
Responsibilities • Installation and configuration of Win 2008 SBS Server in Win 2008 SBS
• Server, Intel Xeon Server environnent. My job responsibilities include
Configuring two types of RAID(1 and 5) and loading Win 2003/2008 SBS
server and configuring the sever also a software mirroring also has to be
• Software for STORE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• Software for Student MIS
• Software for Employee Management System
• Software for library database
• Software for Network tracking system.
Configuring two types of Raid. Two Hard disk with Raid 1(mirroring)
Three Hard Disk with Raid 5, User Administration and assigning permissions to
users ,System Security Management, Disk quota management
Client State Bank Of India
Responsibilities • Installation and configuration of windows 2k3/2k8 in RAID servers.
• Oracle installation and configuration in server.
• ADS, DNS, DHCP configuration in windows server.
• Antivirus configuration in server for automatic updates on client
• Configuration of LAN/WAN for the branch network contains Server,
local systems and Peripherals.
• Regular System Health checks and patch management for all systems.
• Remote monitoring of all systems through HCL HDMS tool.
• Hardware Support for all systems including servers, Desktops and
Description Core Banking Solution for all SBI Branches in BIHAR Zone. Windows 2k3/2k8 servers
Installed in each branch as local server and configured ADS, Antivirus along with DNS
and DHCP servers. All the windows XP/Windows7 clients are connected to this server
• Ambitious and passionate, with strong teamwork abilities and excellent communications Skills.
• Fast learner and fast accommodation to new environments. High availability to stress and working against tight deadlines
• Self-confidence , Positive approach , Easily adopted with the surroundings
Date of birth 15 March 1986
Father's name Sri Kumar Kr Banerjee
Marital status Single
Language known English, Bengali & Hindi (Read, Write & Speak)
P S: Katwa
Burdwan, West Bengal
Place: (Biswajit Banerjee)