6º “N” Mecánica Industrial, Turno MATUTINO
CENTRO DE BACHILLERATO TECNOLOGICO
Industrial y de servicios N°26
• LOPEZ VAZQUEZ MARIO ANTONIO
• RAVELES EVIA JOSE ALEJANDRO
• REYES CAÑAS FELIPE DE JESUS
• ZARATE GARCIA CARLOS EDUARDO
JUST TAKING knowledge of mechanics, physics and
drawing. APPLIED TO ONE PROJECT KNOWLEDGE we
have achieved over three years.
WHAT WE WILL MAKE A construction crane IS LIMITED
THE PROJECT TO MAKE be based on BOTH LEARNING
WORKSHOP mechanics and technical drawing AS ALSO
APPLYING THE PHYSICAL AND WHAT ARE THE
ESSENTIAL Mathematical Methods.
Construction crane runs through a pulley system 4 has
pulleys, a counterweight that manages to create a balance
forces are equal to 0 this causes the crane can be
stabilized and will not fall sideways.
a central and mainstay preventing not too quantitative
easing move and a larger base that distributes the weight
and the forces exerted.
• A pulley is a wheel having a slot or groove in its
periphery, which rotates about an axis through
• a) Fixed pulley: As the name suggests, consists
of a single pulley which is fixed somewhere.
• b) Movable pulley: A set of two pulleys, one of
which is fixed, while the other is mobile.
• c) Pulleys composite systems: There are
multiple pulley systems that seek to obtain a
high mechanical advantage, ie, raise heavy
weights with low effort.
• In its formula involved the "force" that the object
or person must apply to lift the "resistance" and
the number of mobile pulleys involved in lifting
• "System is in static equilibrium when the total or
resultant force (net force) acting on a body and
the resulting moment are null, apply for bodies at
rest or in constant motion."
• Balance system: You can say that the
balance of translation is achieved when all
summations of the forces is zero (0). ∑F= 0
• Balance of rotation: You can say that this
balance exists when summations of M
(Moments) is zero (0). ∑ M= 0