1.Introduction to the course
1. Who and what I am
2.What’s inside you?
3. The need for process
4. The need to deal with failure
5.What can we dream up imagine invent
6. Now to put it into operation
7.Reports and development
What does Entrepreneurial mean?
• Entrepreneurial – of or
relating to an
• Entrepreneur – willing to
take risks to make a
willing to take risks –
enterprising; marked by
imagination, initiative and
readiness. To undertake
• These are the people
who bring in new
ideas, are creative,
do not wait for others
to give them a job, but
are the people who
make the jobs.
These People will be
• Risk takers
• Willing to fail and know how to
• Willing to make Mistakes
• “He who never made a mistake
never made anything” My
• Not willing to be put off by ‘cold
• Knowing what is inside
• Having right thinking
What Do you
Ordinary or Extra ordinary
• The reasonable man adapts himself to the
world; the unreasonable one persists in
trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the
• George *Bernard Shaw (26 July 1856 –
2 November 1950) was an
Irish playwright, who received the Nobel
Prize for Literature in 1925.
• Patrick Dixon is a friend of mine he ranked one of world's
20 most influential business thinkers.
5 million video views on global trends, leadership,
13.5 million unique visitors:
42,000 Twitter followers: http://www.twitter.com/patr...
Global clients include Google, Microsoft, BP, UBS,
Siemens, General Electric, AT&T. This video
• We won’t watch this through – to long but if you are
interested you can watch later.
Who and what am I
Check out material at
Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3
Monday, 23 December 2013
For Phoenix Academy 2014