Social Media is Everywhere on the Web.
(not only on ofﬁcial websites)
Social Media is about Social
(Build Relationships not only contents)
Social Media supported by various Tools
(Use the same tools your audience are using )
Social Media Tools
Ofﬁcial Blog / Blogger Word-of-Mouth
Video Collections / Viral Videos
Branded Groups / SNS Applications
Branded Microblog / Runner’s Lifestreaming
Ofﬁcial BBS Community / BBS Buzzing
(Photo Sharing, Social Bookmarking, Podcasting, Online games, etc.)
• Popular & Easy to use
• Nike+ Themes & Widgets
• Standards compliance & SEO ready
• Multiple authors & Permission Management
Write a Real Blog
LoRaF Philosophy be personal
Running knowledge be active
Human Race Events open to comments
LoRaF Pioneers’ Interview make responses
• Guest Posts ……
In China, Blogs get noticed easily when they are on……
To get blogged…
• Find related Opinion Leaders;
• Invite Bloggers to join the LoRaF Pioneers;
• Provide Widgets for different Blog Platforms;
• Participate in blogger’s Discussions.
Drive trafﬁc to LoRaF blog
Encourage LoRaF through their blogs
Interactive with Nike+
Video Collections/Viral Video
We have it on YouTube,
but it’s not enough for Chinese netizen,
We need more Viral Videos besides Commercials
and localized video pages
• Make Chinese Subtitles;
• Find / Make Viral Videos;
• Upload Videos to Chinese Video sharing sites;
• Spread through blogs & other Social Media.
Alexa: 513 Alexa: 165
Young People in Most of Chinese
different cities college students
Both of them have Open Platform
• Move the Facebook App to Chinese
• Develop unique SNS Apps (casual
games) for Chinese users;
• LoRaF / Human Race Groups;
• LoRaF blog synchronization.
• Listen before updating messages.
It's easy to set up and subscribe to a search of your brand or company
• Add value to your followers.
Provide useful content for those that choose to follow you.
• Only follow when followed or mentioned.
Having an anonymous entity follow you is a bit like receiving spam - you
don't know who it is or why you're getting it.
• Reply to the messages dire
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.