You might have bought into this
idea that it's annoying..
You might also have bought into
the idea that..
Friendster was always going to
be more popular than Facebook
Google+ was created as a social
layer.. Not a Facebook Killer!
Media's obsession with issuing
Google+ a premature death
Numbers and case studies are
giving us a different story.
• Google+ has passed Twitter and is now the second-biggest
social platform worldwide with over 540 million active
• 1 BILLION people are registered on Google+
• 70% of business brands have a presence on Google+
• 20 million unique mobile monthly users are on Google+
• 1,203 million monthly page visits to Google+
• 68% of users are male
• Boosted followers by 150,000 through
• 10,000 new followers per day thanks
to the badge
• 17% upliftin CTR across AdWords
• Increase of 7.5% of traffic from
• Contributed to Bubbly bar achieving
sales of £8m since product launch
• Google+ is one of Mashable’s top 10
• Mashable grew their Google+ followers by
38% after adding the Google+ badge
• Mashable sees significantly higher
engagement ratios than on other