How google plus stands right now and how you can leverage itPresentation Transcript
STANDS RIGHT NOW
AND HOW YOU CAN
BY: VALERIE JOY DEVEZA
VALERIE JOY DEVEZA
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
TOP 500 COMMUNITY
MANAGERS TO FOLLOW ON
TOP 30 MOST FOLLOWED
PEOPLE ON GOOGLE PLUS
I know a lot of you are thinking
that… Google is a ghost town.
Recently, we even heard that
Google plus is a walking dead.
But IMHO.. Google+ is not going
away… anytime SOON.
Google Plus is not dead yet..
As far as I know! :P
Google Plus is Alive and
It DOES Work.
You might have bought into this
idea that it's annoying..
You might also have bought into
the idea that..
Friendster was always going to
be more popular than Facebook
Google+ was created as a social
layer.. Not a Facebook Killer!
Media's obsession with issuing
Google+ a premature death
Numbers and case studies are
giving us a different story.
• Google+ has passed Twitter and is now the second-biggest
social platform worldwide with over 540 million active
• 1 BILLION people are registered on Google+
• 70% of business brands have a presence on Google+
• 20 million unique mobile monthly users are on Google+
• 1,203 million monthly page visits to Google+
• 68% of users are male
• Boosted followers by 150,000 through
• 10,000 new followers per day thanks
to the badge
• 17% upliftin CTR across AdWords
• Increase of 7.5% of traffic from
• Contributed to Bubbly bar achieving
sales of £8m since product launch
• Google+ is one of Mashable’s top 10
• Mashable grew their Google+ followers by
38% after adding the Google+ badge
• Mashable sees significantly higher
engagement ratios than on other
KEEP CALM AND +ON
HOW TO ROCK ON
YOUR SITE TO
SIGN UP FOR