1. in f or TSBA2012 Annual Convention Tradeshow Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center Nashville, Tennessee November 4-5, 2012
2. 2012 TSBA Annual Convention TradeshowNovember 4-5, 2012Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center2800 Opryland DriveNashville, TN 37214 TSBA Tradeshow Dates/Hours Sunday, November 4 noon - 5:00 p.m. Monday, November 5 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.The Tennessee School Boards Association annual convention gathers education leaders andmanagement teams from across the state to give you a target audience. The tradeshow is anintegral part of TSBA’s convention and exhibiting companies are publicized prior to and duringthe convention.The TSBA Annual Convention and Tradeshow is the largest and best venue for any organizationthat wants to market to K-12 public education in Tennessee. Most school board members can’tmeet with vendors on a daily basis. Our event brings you together with these influential buyingteams for two busy days of networking.
3. Exhibit Approximately 1,000 superintendents, school board members, administrators and educators are expected to visit the 2012 tradeshow during the Tennessee School Boards Association Convention. You should be there too!Additional Events/Oppor tunitiesSunday Tailgate PartyDuring the tradeshow, the decor and hors d’oeuvres will center around a tailgate party theme. The TennesseeTitans play at home against the Bears and the tradeshow will offer attendees a great place to watch the gamewhile networking with our exhibitors. This event was a crowd pleaser last year and you won’t want to miss it thisyear!Monday BreakfastBreakfast on Monday will be served in the exhibit hall from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Breakfast will be available atno charge for attendees of the TSBA convention; thereby, increasing the visibility of your service and/or product.Door PrizesTSBA will sponsor a door prize giveaway on Monday at 8:00 a.m. during the tradeshow breakfast. Boardmembers and superintendents will be coming by your booths on Sunday to obtain signatures for this giveaway.This is an excellent opportunity to share information about your product and/or services to the attendees. If youwould like to donate an item, please contact Leigh Mills at the Tennessee School Boards Association at615/815-3905 or email@example.com.Connect @ ConventionConnect with TSBA and our membership at our Annual Convention and Tradeshow. Like the TSBA Facebookpage at facebook.com/TennesseeSchoolBoardsAssociation and watch for updates and activity. Follow TSBAat twitter.com/TSBA_News and include the convention hashtag: #tsbaac12 in your tweets to share quick,informative information to our membership before, during and after the convention.Sponsored ClinicsThere are a limited number of clinic rooms for exhibiting TSBA Business Affiliates to use forpresentations on Monday, November 5, scheduled from 1:15-2:15 p.m. The sponsored clinic fee is $350.00. Ifyou are interested in a sponsored clinic, contact Cindy Smith at the Tennessee School Boards Association at615/815-3914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Sponsorship OpportunitiesSponsorship opportunities are available for the convention. If you are interested in being a sponsor for anevent, keynote speaker, and/or have a promotional item, contact Cindy Smith at the Tennessee School BoardsAssociation at 615/815-3914 or email@example.com.
4. TSBA Convention Exhibitor Rules & R egulations PLEASE MAKE A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDSRULES AND REGULATIONS EXHIBITOR REGISTRATIONApplicants for exhibit space are required to read, complete Exhibitors must register at the TSBA booth in the exhibit halland sign the enclosed Exhibitor Application/Contract before before setting up booths. Exhibitor representatives must wearsubmitting it to TSBA. These rules and regulations constitute their identification badges at all times. Representatives ofa bona fide part of the contract for space. TSBA reserves firms not exhibiting are forbidden from entering the exhibitthe right to render all interpretations and decisions, should hall, unless accompanied by exhibit staff, nor are they allowedquestions arise, and to establish further regulations as may be to distribute materials in or around the TSBA Convention ordeemed necessary to the general success and well-being of the tradeshow area.conference. Exhibit management decisions and interpretationsshall be accepted as final in all cases. It is the responsibility PAYMENTSof the exhibiting firm to be fully familiar with these exhibit The signed application/contract must be accompanied byregulations and to see that each member of the firm attending FULL payment to be processed.the conference is familiar with the regulations. CANCELLATIONSBOOTH SPECIFICATIONS If written cancellation is received by the TSBA office on orEach 10’ x 10’ single booth and 20’ x 10’ double booth will before October 1, 2012, 100% of the exhibit fee paid willbe set with an 8’ high back-drape and a 3’ high side drape. be refunded. If a written cancellation is received by theAll fabrics are factory flame proof and supported by steel TSBA office on or after October 1, 2012, the payment will beframework. Included with each booth will be one 7” x 44” forfeited.identification sign with your company name. Also enclosedwith the single booth will be one 6’ x 30” skirted table or LIABILITYtwo 6’ x 30” skirted tables for the double booth, two folding The Tennessee School Boards Association, members of thechairs and one wastebasket. Freeman Decorating Company Board of Directors, employees thereof, nor their representativeof Nashville will provide the actual booth and its furnishings. or exhibit manager, will be responsible for any injury, lossAny additional items needed must be ordered through or damage that may occur to the exhibitor, or the exhibitors’Freeman Decorating Company. Upon receipt of both deposit employees or property, prior to, during or subsequent to theand contract, Freeman will send an exhibitor kit containing period covered by the exhibit contract. The exhibitor, oncomplete information. signing application/contract, releases the Tennessee School Boards Association, individuals and firms from any all claimsElectrical outlets will be provided by Opryland Hotel for an for such loss, damage or injury. Exhibitors who want to carryadditional charge. Freeman Decorating Company will send insurance on their own exhibits or equipment must do so atinformation about this service as well. their own expense. The Tennessee School Boards Association reserves the right to make such rules as are deemed necessaryBooth selections are made by the Tennessee School Boards to ensure the safety and success of the exhibition.Association on a first-come, first serve basis, with prioritygiven to TSBA Business Affiliates. Only one company may EXHIBITOR LOUNGEoccupy each booth. Booth assignments will begin October 3, Coffee and soft drinks will be available in the exhibit hall for2012 and continue until the date of the event. exhibitors each morning and afternoon.EXHIBIT LOCATION AND HOURS MEAL FUNCTIONSThe tradeshow will be located in the Ryman B1 & B2 Exhibit There will be a tailgate party on Sunday, November 4 and aHall of Opryland Hotel, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, breakfast on Monday, November 5 for convention attendeesTN 37214. The hall offers more than 20,000 square feet of and exhibitors in the exhibit hall. This will be a wonderfulfunctional space with a uniform ceiling height at 12 feet. opportunity for exhibitors to network with convention attendees.Sunday, Nov. 4 Set up 7:00 a.m. to noonSunday, Nov. 4 Exhibit Show Noon. to 5:00 p.m.Monday, Nov. 5 Exhibit Show 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.Monday, Nov. 5 Tear down 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
5. 2012 Tennessee School Boards Association Tradeshow Application/ContractEXHIBITOR MAILING INFORMATIONThe address supplied below will be used for correspondence, billings and confirmations from TSBA; please ensure accuracy.Contact _________________________________________ Title ________________________________________Company ________________________________________ Telephone ___________________________________(Please print the name of your company as you would like it to appear on your booth sign.)Address _________________________________________ Fax _____________________________________City/State/Zip ____________________________________ E-mail ___________________________________Products or service our company will exhibit: ________________________________________________Have you used a PO Box address above? If so, you must provide a street address for your company as well.All correspondence from Freeman Decorating Company should be sent to:� Same as above.Street Address _________________________________________________________________________City/State/Zip ___________________________________________________________________EXHIBIT BOOTH FEES CANCELLATION:Please indicate preference below: Full refunds will be granted if requested in writing by fax, e-mail, or mail and received on or before October 1, 2012. No refunds will be granted if� Single Booth $850 canceled after October 1, 2012.� Double Booth $1,150� Basic Business Affiliate Single $765 * Signed Application/Contracts must be accompanied by full payment to be processed. Booth assignments will begin October 3, 2012 and Basic Business Affiliate continue until the date of the event.� Double $1,035 Silver Business Affiliate * Exhibit booths are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis, with� Single $638 our Business Affiliates receiving preference by level. Only one Silver Business Affiliate company may occupy each booth.� Double $863 AGREEMENT:� Govt. Agency $765 The undersigned agrees to all terms, rules, regulations and conditions set forth by TSBA on the Rules and Regulations page of this prospectus. TSBA solely reserves the right to reject any exhibitor that conflicts with the objectives, standards and/or programming of the Association.PAYMENTApplication/Contract must be accompanied by FULLpayment to be processed. NAMETotal Amount Enclosed: $ ______________  Make checks payable to TSBA TITLE SIGNATURE   DATE   Submit Payment & Signed Application/Contract to:   TSBA, Attn: Tradeshow Coordinator 525 Brick Church Park Drive   Nashville, TN 37207 Or fax to: 615-815-3911
6. 525 Brick Church Park Drive Nashville, TN 37207Our exhibitors and sponsors are more than justvendors - they’re our partners in education. 2011 Exhibitors• A-Lert Roof Systems • Heery International • Schneider Electric• Alexander Metals, Inc. • Hewlett Spencer, LLC • Scientific Learning• Alliance Corporation • Jaykay Sales • Sodexo, Inc. & Affiliates• American Board for Cerfification • JBHM Education Group • Southern Management of Teacher Excellence • Johnson Controls, Inc. • Southern States Insurance• Askew, Hargraves, Harcourt & • Kaatz, Binkley, Jones & Morris • SSC Service Solutions Associates, Inc. Architects, Inc. • STARS - Students Taking a Right• Audio Enhancement • Kelly Educational Staffing Stand• Buchart-Horn, Inc. • Kentucky School Plant • Sturdisteel Company• Chartwells School Management Assoc. • Tectum, Inc.• Cockrill Design & Planning, Inc. • Merit Construction, Inc. • Tennessee Chamber of• Community Tectonics • Michael Brady, Inc Commerce• Cope Associates, Inc. • Montgomery Insurance • Tennessee Charter Schools Assoc.• Cumberland University • National School Boards • Tennessee School Health• Curneal & Hignite Insurance Association Coalition• Dant Clayton Corporation • NCFI Polyurethanes • Tennessee Valley Authority• Education Networks of America • Nexcheck • TLM Assoc., Inc.• eInstruction • Oliver Rhoads & Assoc., Inc. • Toadvine Enterprises• First Student • Presentation Solutions, Inc. • Trane, Inc.• Five Points • Professional Educational Services • Upland Design Group• GCA Services Group, Inc. Group • USAble Life• HFR Design, Inc. • Renaissance Learning, Inc. • Well Child, Inc.